Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fading1221 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 12:12 PM
    Unprotected sex
    Me and my boyfriend got a little heated yesterday and things went past what we planned. He lost his virginity. It was real quick.. kind of an in out deal.. he was about to bust and realized no condom so he pulled out real quick and put on a condom. I know he didn't burst but I've heard the pull out method is not very good.. and I guess that's what we did. Like I said it was real quick and in out kind of thing.. anywayz my question is what are my chances of being pregnant.. should I stress? And when is too early to test.. my last period was September 6-13 and its hard to predict them here lately.. we did this on September 24!? Please help me? When can I test or should I stress
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 12:18 PM
    You can test as soon as you miss a period, but yes, it's too early to test right now.

There are also morning after pills available if you talk to your parents there still maybe time. Since you already need to have this conversation with them.

Don't wait for a condom, you have to protect yourself also. If you think you are mature enough for sex, then be mature enough to talk to your parents and protect your own body.

100% guaranteed safe sex method = abstinence.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 12:19 PM

Anytime you have unprotected sex you have the chance getting pregnant. Come next month around the time of your period if it hasn't came or by the end of next month maybe you should start testing. I wish you the best luck.

Also, how old are you 2?
    fading1221 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 01:15 PM
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fading1221 View Post
    he lost his virginity. it was real quick.. kind of an in out deal.. he was about to bust and realized no condom so he pulled out real quick and put on a condom. i know he didnt burst
    This is not the conversation of an 18 year old.
    If you don't understand intercourse, you are too young to be participating.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 01:19 PM
    You said "he lost his virginity", does that mean that you had already? Either way, you should ALWAYS practice safe sex. Unless you want a baby. And at your age, wouldn't recommend it.

Be careful next time, and from now on.
    cmg_94 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 03:35 PM

I don't really know what to say to that because you seem way too young to be having sex. I have a similar problem except my boyfriend wants a baby and I'm young. Too young to be stuck with a child. If you end up pregnant, just hope that your partner is responsible. And pray for the best...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2009, 06:24 PM

There is lots of sperm in the early fluid, so there is no real pull out method, it only reduces the amount of sperm, not stops it.

So yes you could easily be pregnant
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 4, 2009, 10:33 AM

Fr_Chuck is right, you could easily be pregnant.

sex = pregnant.

Should you stress? YES. Stress yourself enough to make sure it doesn't happen again. Next time you're going to have sex, use a condom. If you don't have a condom, don't have sex. It's that easy.
    The_Tiny_Texan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 04:39 PM

If 100 girls had unprotected sex, 85 of them would get pregnant.
    You have a pretty good chance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected sex. Am I pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex this month through out... My periods have been delayed by 2 days... I have the usual stomach ache and cramps... but no sign of blood... am I pregnant?? How much delay in periods is considered normal... what measures should I take right now so that I don't...

Unprotected sex [ 19 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out off and on for a year, I was a virgin when we met however he said he has had around 10 different sexual partners in his lifetime and we didn't start having sex until we had been going out for 10 months, but always with a condom.. the other day we were having...

Unprotected sex, pre [ 10 Answers ]

If I went into my partner unprotected for about 3 or 4 strokes didn't get anywhere near an orgasm put a condom on and finish having sex you you think she will be pregnant

Unprotected sex? Or not? [ 13 Answers ]

I have been with the same guy for over a year and a half and we very rarely use a condom. I'm on the contraceptive pill and have been taking 'this' pill for over 3 years. I had a previous partner who I was with for over 5 years we also did not use condoms very often but he always pulled out but my...

Unprotected sex [ 6 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex and I took a very powerful morning afetr pill before. The pharmacy said my period might be late but she couldn't tell how long. Now its more then one month later and I still haven't gotten my period and I 'm afraid to go buy a pregancy test . I duhave no idea what to do ...

View more questions Search