Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meredith014 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 11:33 AM
    Early release of probation
    I want to file a motion to be released from probation early so I can join the navy. I have taken the exam and passed however I can't be on probation. I am unable to find 1 of the 3 forms needed to file with the court, the motion form. Can anyone help me?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 12:53 PM

My suggestion would be to call your PO and ask. No one is going to know more about probation that s/he is.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2009, 05:53 AM
    Hello m:

I don't know what forms you're talking about. Just write the judge a letter telling him what you told us. Ask the judge to consider your letter to be a motion. Send it certified, return receipt requested and send a copy to the prosecutor.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early Probation release [ 4 Answers ]

What documents do I need to file an early probation release in VA?

Early release from probation [ 3 Answers ]

How can I be released from probation at an earlier time?

Early release of probation [ 1 Answers ]

I plead guilty to reckless driving after being arrested for dui. I received 1 year probation, with possible early termination I should be done with all requirements a month or so in. how early could I possibly be released?

Early Probation Release [ 2 Answers ]

I was charged with 3rd degree burglary and I was told that upon successful completion of my probation, that my charges would be dismissed. I have been on probation for a year now and I have completed all that they required of me, however I was sentenced to a term of up to 5 years. I would like...

Early release off Probation [ 5 Answers ]

How do you get off probation early or get your probation sentence reduced?

View more questions Search