Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heatherlee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 10:58 AM
    A short cartoon movie or show from the eighties
    All I can remember is a bull terrier who laid on his side and when he breathed in, his legs would go up with each breath. There was two children. The boy had longer hair that flopped when he ran. The animation kind of reminds me of The earlier simpsons
    heatherlee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 12:07 PM

This is driving me crazy... please help
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Sep 26, 2009, 05:41 PM
    Hmmm? It might be Family Dog, a short run primetime cartoon series on CBS.

YouTube - Family Dog - Intro

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Dog_(TV_series)

Here are some links.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old cartoon movie or show I barely remember [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of this old cartoon movie I remember from when I was just a little kid. I don't remember it too well so my details might be a little off. I'm pretty sure it was a fantasy/adventure cartoon with a boy and a girl as main characters with some helpful creatures (some kind...

90's or 80's cartoon movie or show [ 1 Answers ]

It was a show I used to watch when I was only young.. All I can remember was that it was about a little purple character (maybe an alien or gremlin?) and he used to change into different things e.g a dog or anything he needed to. But you can't remember exactly.. please help I can't stop thinking...

90s cartoon short lived superhero show [ 2 Answers ]

I was talking to a friend and reminiscing about old cartoons ranging from capt'n planet to darkwing duck. Then I suddenly remembered this really cool cartoon I used to watch after school... the description is a bit fuzzy but here goes: Was a guy (or a young kid?) who fell into some kind of...

View more questions Search