Sep 25, 2009, 10:46 AM
    I found my answer elsewhere - The Omega Man

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Post Apocalyptic World 80s movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for this movie I saw on an action TV station (AXN). It was a post apocalyptic world and the main character was this white guy who was a loaner. He is helped out along the way by some other guy who looks a lot like Wesley Snipes, but wasn't Snipes or Omar Epps. The scene I remember...

Name of 1970s era sci fi movie about post apocalyptic USA and underground trains [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of a 1970s era (could be early 80's) fictional movie that is set in the time of post apocalyptic USA and centers around a surviving community dominated by women, with men as slaves. They use a transit system of super fast underground trains or capsules that was...

White dots under eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I have quite a few white dots under my eyes, and I think there increasing as well, I'm only 17 and I was wondering is there any solution 2 my problem, many thanks

People that bleach their skins have dark patches around the eyes.why? [ 2 Answers ]

Why is that people that bleach their skin after a while end up having the area around theirs eyes darker, what causes and and how does one completely get rid of it? Thank you for answering!

My kitten has white eyes [ 3 Answers ]

HELP! My two week old white kitty just opened her sweet little eyes, and they are paper white... what's that mean? She also seems to have a case of conjunctivitis which was hiding really well till her eyes opened up. :( Her daddy is a deaf albino, and two of her litter mates died of birth...

View more questions Search