Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drva3series Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 05:38 AM
    2000 Honda CBR 600 F4 won't start
    I have a 2000 Honda CBR 600 F4. It fell over and won't start now. I looked at it the next day and noticed the clutch lever was bent and one of the wires leading to the lever itself was unhooked. What are those wires for and would that cause the problem? Even when starting it in neutral? I hooked the wire back up and nothing. I changed the spark plugs and put new gas in it and still nothing. What's the next step? There's no real visible damage and it turns over fine. PLEASE HELP
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2009, 07:31 AM

Check clutch safety switch at lever, and your kill switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 Honda civic ex, won't start. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Honda Civic EX. Was driving down the road about 50 and the gas light came on, was low on gas. Usuially can go about 10 more miles or so before it runs out. But it hesitated a couple of times and died like it had ran out of gas. I put more gas in but still wouldn't crank. I checked the...

2000 Honda Civic won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Honda Civic and I checked both the alternator and the starter. Both were bad and I replaced both with good salvage yard parts. I have a fully charged battery and it is good. I got that just this past December. The car still won't start. When I first try it clicks, clicks, and clicks...

2000 Honda Civic Will Not Start. [ 1 Answers ]

Well, lets see where to begin. I own a 2000 Civic Sedan LX that will turn over and over all day long but will not catch and start. I have done practically everything to this car and just now recently had it taken into a shop... thinking it must be the timing belt. Nope. It's not.. and now the...

2000 Honda Civic Won't Start. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Guys, I've been doing some looking around for about an hour now. I have a 2000 Honda Civic LX with 130k miles that turns over, but doesn't fire up. Had to get it towed home tonight. =\ Here is what I've figured out. 1. I'm getting spark. I pulled one of the plugs and verified it is...

2000 Honda Civic won't start [ 6 Answers ]

Last Sat morning, cranked the starte motor till it finally started, It was rainy and damp. All day started and ran fine. Sunday cranked it over quiite quickly. Monday morning, same thing started instantly. Monday night, car sitting for a while. Raining, when I got in the car, had to crank over the...

View more questions Search