Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GlassFlower Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2009, 09:18 PM
    Military Issue Ballistic Vest ESAPI Plate & Vest
    I had a question about the ESAPI Ballistics Plates that are made by Ceradyne. This plate is described as: 7.62 AP multi-shot protection Size Medium. It fits into a Tac Force Vest.

The question is are these sold to the general public? Or is there anything illegal about selling them to the general public? If so, why?

Thanks everyone!
    Attached Images

airborneranger7 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 05:03 AM

As far as I know, IBAs are NOT illegal to be sold to the public. But, again, that's as far as I know. And taking another stab, I'd say that eBay has to monitor at least a LITTLE bit to make sure illegal items aren't sold over their site so I'd trust them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems Making Button Holes for a Vest [ 2 Answers ]

My sewing machine can't handle the fine fabric that I am using to make a vest. I need an alternative method for making button holes.

What to wear with a VEST? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I was just wondering what type of shirt can you wear under a vest. I'm not trying to dress up or anything, just a casual look. Thanks. :]

My kitten sucking my vest. [ 12 Answers ]

Suckling even... I'm a bit worried. Whenever I sit down onto the sofa, my kitten climbs onto my chest and starts suckling my vest and purrs like mad. She does this for ages and then stops because she's fallen asleep. I'd like to know why she does this. :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search