Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smooth07 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2006, 04:46 PM
    Electric razor
    Can you cut yourself with an electric razor? If you can is it easier to be cut by a regular razor?
    bubbler_77 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 04:10 PM
    It is very very hard to cut yourself with an Electric razor, it is more of a problem people cutting themselves with regular razors...
    jgj6331 Posts: 153, Reputation: 19

Nov 5, 2006, 07:55 PM
    You can be cut by an electric razor - I've done it myself - but it is much easier to be cut by a blade razor. Usually a cut by an electric razor will be very small - a cut by a blade razor can be more substantial and bleed profusely. From my personal experience, I have found that the cheap disposable razors are more likely to cut you than better quality ones. It helps to use a good lubricating shave cream and to moisten the hair with a warm wet towel for a few minutes before actually starting the shave. Make sure you move the blade straight up along the same plane as the handle - side to side motion of the blade will invite a nasty cut. Lastly, have a styptic pencil handy to stop bleeding from small cuts. Also, a wet bathcloth applied to any bleeding will usually stop it after a couple of minutes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric Force and Electric Field? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Can some one explain to me briefly what's the different between electric force and electric field? I am having trouble to make them clear to myself. Thanks you so much. Jack

Electric problem [ 1 Answers ]

I'm putting in a new bath vent which we didn't have one before.there was just a light there before.this old house has the old wiring which is just a black and a white wire and no ground.heres my problem I have a black and white wire coming from a juction box to the vent and a black and white wires...

Question, shaving, razor burn [ 4 Answers ]

I wasn't sure where this question goes but I'm going to ask it any ways... boyfriend recently tried shaving down under (not completely just a trim,etc) and he's bothered by the razor burn.. we've tried everything I know of to help prevent it and make it go away and he wants to shave again.. does...

Dishwasher electric [ 3 Answers ]

I am remodeling my kitchen. I have removed the old dishwasher, which had a 12/2 wire attached with it's own breaker - to code. Do dishwashers usually come with cords attached and if so, should I wire a new receptacle? Or should I assume I will have to attach the wire to a new dishwasher. I...

Razor Rash on My Face [ 2 Answers ]

When I am working,and I shave the night before,I tend to shave my face too closely, and often the next day, Razor Rash,is there help for me .is there a solution for this problem.

View more questions Search