Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2006, 04:45 PM
    Website for the guys...
    Guys - read EVERY freaking article!! Every article!!

We've had a few guys here recently who lost their game, self confidence, or are too much of a 'nice guy'...

www.sosuave.com

Read up gents. The women here might not like all the articles. BUT, they are the truth!!
    bj_1964 Posts: 46, Reputation: 5

Oct 30, 2006, 04:55 PM
    Great site! Thanks Wildcat!!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2006, 05:24 PM
    Incidentally, this is why many of the attitudes toward women expressed by certain authors are pernicious and harmful. If you think of women as users, game-players, etc., you will mistrust them, vibe mistrust, and be rejected. (Remember, being mistrusted is an insult! How do you feel when someone doesn't trust you!)

You have to cultivate the attitude of acceptance: accept women's invitations and receptivity AND accept their requests for space.

I especially agree with this section!

Good article cat!
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Oct 30, 2006, 07:04 PM
    Wasn't there a Mennen Skin Bracer ad once with Jack Palance (now I am really dating myself LOL) about:

"Confidence..........(slap slap with the awful stuff)..... so very sexy!!"

:p :p :p
    bj_1964 Posts: 46, Reputation: 5

Oct 30, 2006, 08:36 PM
    Don't try to figure everything out. Overanalyzing things will just cause you more heartache and pain. Just accept the fact that it is over and move on. Time will help heal your pain.

Remember guys, falling down does not make you a failure, staying down makes you a failure.
    Found this bit of advice in one of the articles which really hit home for me!
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2006, 08:56 AM
    No - READ THE ENTIRE site!! That's just one article!!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2006, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    No - READ THE ENTIRE site!!!! That's just one article!!!!
    Already have before. A great site though!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 2, 2006, 07:46 AM
    I guess we know why you are an Expert. You do a lot of research.
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2006, 09:04 AM
    A lot.

Writing a book.

I have read many, many books.

Many, many great websites out there.

One of my favorites is www.lovetactics.com - I just so did not want to believe this stuff this guy preached - but, for a long lasting, loving relationship - he is SOOOOOOOOOOO right! He has it down to a science.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Looking for a website [ 3 Answers ]

Someone told me there was a website that is basically a "graffitti investigation" website or something like that. It's a site that shows different places that had or has had graffiti damage, and I was wondering if anyone knew the site, or knew about anything like that. I am also looking for as...

Sorry guys [ 6 Answers ]

I had an accident and have been unable to be on the computer. I am working on my third back surgery in a month. I will let you guys now when I am able to come back on permanent. Bit it doesn't look like I will be back on till sometime in November. God bless

Using ask me website [ 8 Answers ]

How can I use this website,step by step please,and how can I ask anonymously.thx a lot

View more questions Search