Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahray18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 08:44 AM
    Frog flute movie
    A frog plays the flute and falls in love with another frog then runs away on his own. He meets a turtle and watches her eggs and a snake comes and eats them. Do you know the name of this movie it came out before 2000.
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Sep 24, 2009, 08:45 AM

The brave frog

I loved this movie, watched it on YouTube not to long ago

Also, it came out in 1985 if you were wondering haha :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated frog movie. [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to find a movie! Its animated I'm not sure what year it was made in but I used to watch it in the 1990's. The movie is about a frog, and he plays this wooden flute thing, and I think he falls in love with another frog, and at some point either another mean frog or something mean beats...

Antique flute [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Buescher True Tone flute that I would like to know it's worth. It was made in Elkhart Indiana. The number on it is either 073 or 673 as it is hard to tell. I called the Buescher company and they didn't seem to know anything about it. I was told by my repairman that it was made around 1905....

I am looking for an example of commensalism with a frog [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for an example of commensalism with a frog

Child movie with a little girl, sugar fairy, and young frog or toad. [ 2 Answers ]

I remember the movie starts with a little girl who disobeys her mother. Her mother begins to read a story book and the girl ends up being the main character in the book after going and getting something from an old witch. Anyway she meets up with a fairy like creature that is made up of sugar. She...

View more questions Search