Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amitarya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 06:10 AM
    How I will increase my sale
    How I will increase my sale tmt bars in delhi ncr
    Cedarln2265 Posts: 193, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 06:45 AM

Increasing sales is an everyday work item. First there is marketing. That is when you tell people about your product and why it is the best. You can do this by individual notices that you hand out or hire someone to hand out. Newspaper advertisements, the local radio, etc. The best one of all is the old standby -when customers tell other people how happy they were with the customer service, the product and the price. Good luck
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 25, 2009, 03:08 AM

Sales is a personal endeavor, intrinsic in nature. It begins and ends with you.

Learn the basics of your product or service.

Learn to pursue the 'need.'

Become a 'solution' and satisfy their need.

Don't be overly aggressive, become a partner with the prospect in reaching that solution.

Build a relationship with the client/prospect, be likable, trustworthy and dependable.

Ask questions to determine the needs of the customer.

"Don't SELL----SOLVE !"

Much more is involved however these are a few good starting points.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal entry for purchase and sale of property for sale [ 5 Answers ]

I purchase an apartment for $ 1.7m and paid first instalmment of 250k ,Before the second installment I sell the apartment at the value of 1.9m .Please tell me how to record the journal entry .

How to increase my sale? [ 4 Answers ]

I just signed up to be a consultant for noevir beauty product, I've trid the product myself too and it's pretty nice. But even though I'm confident about the product myself I'm not a sociable person. I've been here in USA for about 3 years now. But still haven't made that much friends, the friends...

How to increase the sale of my jewellery business ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys I am into a jewellery business m going well bt I want to do great.so suggest me some plan to expand my business as wel my sale so help me out

Will increase in pump intake pipe size, increase flow rate? [ 1 Answers ]

At my cabin I use a 12 volt Flojet pump to pump water from the lake to the cabin. I am using 1/2 inch plastic pipe for the intake and outlet on the pump. Would I see an increase in water flow if I increase the size of the pipe going from the lake to the pump to 3/4 plastic

Increase in Height Possible ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 24 years old, and my height is 5-7 inches. Is it possible to increase the height ? What about the Yoko Height Increaser and other products which gave money back guarantee for such products?

View more questions Search