Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arielvictoria Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Sep 23, 2009, 11:23 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    Okay so I'm a 16 year old girl and I had sex on September 11th about 13 days ago I don't know if it matters that it was twice in the night and again in the morning but it was unprotected and he came in me all 3 times I'm not expecting my period for another 14 days but for some reason tonight I have cramps in my gut like I guess where the uterus is??
    Could I be pregnant??
    trina1123 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 11:40 PM

Hi,
    I guess anything is possible but usually you wouldn't be able to tell unless you are further along maybe 5/6 weeks pregnant. If you had sexual intercourse 13 days ago you would only be almost 2 weeks pregnant.
    Sylvanta Sybil Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Sep 23, 2009, 11:45 PM

Oh... Maybe it was just too rough. You can buy a pregnancy test kit from a drugstore. Or check with the doctor. The test is ineffective unless it has been at least 2 weeks, though, I think...

Sep 23, 2009, 11:46 PM

That's what I thought but the scary oart is that I know sumone who took a pregnancy test and it was positie and she had only had sex 2 weeks before.
    I hope I'm not sometimes I actually wonder if I can get pregnant because well I'm not a slut but I've had sex a lot unprotected and the guy sometimes would in me without even warning me and ivbeen having sex since I was 13 and I've never once been pregnant and I've had a lot of sex I'm beginning to doubt me even getting pregnant I mean it could be possible that I am because of the other week but I don't know.

Sep 23, 2009, 11:49 PM

Too roughh? Like the sex?

Sep 23, 2009, 11:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by arielvictoria View Post
    too roughh?? like the sex??
    Well yes I don't know if it's normal, but sometimes I get cramps in that area after rough sex.

If you had sex like within 10 days after the first day of your period I think it's safe provided you're cycle is regular.

Sep 23, 2009, 11:56 PM

Haha the sex was definitely rough the guy was black too sooooooooooo uhmm yea... lol definitely rough.

Sep 24, 2009, 12:13 AM

LOL no wonder :) Maybe it's just that. Don't worry (yet).

Sep 24, 2009, 12:27 AM

Lmfao :P okayy well thank you very much for your answers and so onn lol
    Ill waitt and wait and waiitt for 2 more weeks I guess hey is there a way to like add you as sumone to talk to on here like if I have another question about it maybe? Like in 2 weeks hahahaha
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 02:25 AM

sex without a condom= pregnancy, std's and perhaps death. If you don't want a baby stop having unprotected sex. And if you want a baby, please continue your education.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 02:29 AM

With all your other "issues" when do you have time for such a fantastic sex life. Please read her other posts. I smell a troll!

Sep 27, 2009, 12:58 AM
    lmfao :P okayy well thank you very much for your answers and so onn lol
    ill waitt and wait and waiitt for 2 more weeks i guess hey is there a way to like add u as sumone to talk to on here like if i have another question about it maybe ?? liek in 2 weeks hahahaha
    Hi! Sorry just got back... Hmmm not sure how they do that here? Pretty new too... But I'm sure we'll bump into each other on many threads :)

Sep 27, 2009, 08:12 PM

Alriighhtyy so I'm kind of scared now maybe its also nothing but I'm going to post this maybe one of you can help.
    Uuhm kai so my last period was the September 5th for like 5 days and I had sex September 11th unprotected and I never evverrrrrrrrrrrr get bad acne on my face and for some reason the last like 5 days I have lots and its p**ssing me off anndd then I had mini cramps 2 days in a row I shudnt be getting my period on October 7th but tonight there was a little bit of blood in my panties what the hell?? Its not normal for me...

Sep 27, 2009, 08:13 PM
    I mean I should be getting it aorund October 7th.. *******
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 28, 2009, 12:10 PM
    alriighhtyy soo im kinda scared now maybe its also nothing but im going to post this maybe one of you can help.
    uuhm kai soo my last period was the september 5th for like 5 days and i had sex september 11th unprotected and i never evverrrrrrrrrrrr get bad acne on my face and for some reason the last like 5 days i have lots and its p**ssing me off anndd then i had mini cramps 2 days in a row i shudnt be getting my period on october 7th but tonight there was a little bit of blood in my panties what the hell ??? its not normal for me.....
    We really can't tell you if you're pregnant. You'll have to wait until your period is late and then test.

If you are pregnant then we can offer support and help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant by precum? Its about getting pregnant and having your period [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I am 15, Me and my boyfriend had sort of unprotected sex. Well he did not have a condom on and he was pre-. We had sex before that... And he came a lot! After that he took a shower and got into bed,No condom on but pre-. His penis was on my vagina like on the hole for like 5 min, and he went...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

View more questions Search