Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryha Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 08:08 PM
    2 computers using one internet connection
    I have 2 computers and one digital internet connection. How do I get both computers to use this connection at the same time. Thanks
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2009, 09:36 PM

My son has my internet connection through a router on his connection. You need to buy a router.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2009, 10:01 PM

There are questions with this post. No one here knows what a digital Internet connection is. You might be referring to DSL?

Can we assume that you can set each computer to use the internet one at a time?

Is that connection USB or Ethernet (Looks like a big fat phone cord)?

Is a Laptop involved?

Want wireless?

What is the make and model number(s) of your internet equipment (modem & router)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 computers, 1 Internet connection, this is for network experts [ 23 Answers ]

Hi, Ok, I'm in a very delicate situation. First of all, I want to mention that I don't like routers, especially cheap ones, and also I have to mention that I don't have the money for the expensive ones. I have 2 PC's in 2 different rooms, and an internet connection(via UTP cable). I'm using a...

To know how to connect two computers through one dial up connection [ 1 Answers ]

Sir/madam, I don't know how to connect two computers through one dial up connection.it would be helpful to me if any one tell me how to connect two systems through one dial up internet connect and I also want to know how I can access internet form both the system simultaniouly and also I want...

Connecting 2 computers with 1 internet connection. [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 computers running on XP home and I have an internet broadband connection, I want to connect both computers to this connection as my first PC is already connected with DSL modem. Also I want to share my hard drives so I can access files on any of them. Please help me to setup this and with...

Connecting two computers to company LAN using wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with this, I am trying to figure out what I need to connect two computers to a company LAN using a wireless connection. Can anybody help me out?:confused:

View more questions Search