Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abercrombiemom Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, A:

I DID read your threads. I told you that I BELIEVE you. My opinion hasn't changed.

excon
    Thank you Excon-hopefully I have more positive news after I speak with the attorney
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2009, 04:52 PM

In order to sue - as I believe I said - you must show damages. Damages are medical bills, being forced to move, lost income. Suing does not give you justice.

That's going to be the problem as I see it - unless your damages are substantial no Attorney is going to want to touch this.
    Crybaby9112001 Posts: 83, Reputation: 4

Sep 24, 2009, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1 View Post
    Move or call the NAACP, you are in a bad "predominately white neighborhood". The potential for racism is just as high for police as for store clerks, firemen, etc... people are peole and not all good and you will not change them.
    If you do this isn't it condoning it and letting them think its OK? Im not saying he would change the world but if he puts up a fight wouldn't that make them think twice about doing it again?
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 09:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Crybaby9112001 View Post
    if you do this isnt it condoning it and letting them think its ok? Im not saying he would change the world but if he puts up a fight wouldnt that make them think twice about doing it again?
    Sometimes I think it's safer to fight this kind of situation, away from where it occurs. Does that make sense?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harassed by a neighbor [ 3 Answers ]

I have been harassed by a neighbor for 11 years. I worked until disabled for the same company. I knew this person got along well. Once I received my disability and fixed up my home this started. Night visits from undercover cops , cps visits, and for real now I get regular visits from the...

What do I do when be harassed by a neighbor [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get my next door neighbor to stop harassing me and calling the police out when we are not making noise?

Harassed by ex-husband [ 2 Answers ]

I've been divorced since 2001. In 2003 I was living in CA, my ex was had visitations on Wed & every other weekend. Child support at that time $1,300/mo. For three kids. During that time I was driving 2 hours a day to & from work when the opportunity came from my employer to move to Las Vegas - I...

Harassed [ 4 Answers ]

Okay here's my question. Just recently me, my husband and my 3 kids moved. Upon moving we met the neighbors (which were cool people). The gentleman across the street was real friendly, he lived there with his mom- okay no big deal right. Well one day I came home from work and I waved to him (my...

Cats being harassed! [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 cats are related they're mother and daughter, both are spayed also, but I'm having problems with the big male who fathered my eldests kittens, my cats come and go through my kitchen window and for the past few weeks this big male has been following my 2 all ova, wherever they go he turns up....

View more questions Search