Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2009, 02:08 PM
    Another kids thing
    I have thought of something else. This I think is from the late 1990s. It was a tank that had mermaids and maybe pirates too. Can't remember many details. I think it might have had oher underwater creatures too. I don't remember much about the figurines but the main thing I remember is that the tank was filled with clear gel- very gooey gel- to look like water.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 23, 2009, 02:18 PM
    Wonder World Aquarium? I am having problems finding more than a lawsuit about it though.

Sep 23, 2009, 02:22 PM

That might be it but I'm not sure.

Sep 23, 2009, 02:56 PM

Yes I think you're right! I just found a commercial on you tube. Thanks cat1864.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

My children's father does not do any thing for my kids! [ 2 Answers ]

How do I file for child abandonment in the state of Georgia? My kids visit their father every other weekend, but I arrange for them to get back and forth, and I haven't received any financial support in almost 2 yrs. There is no communication between him and I, at all, I have been dealing with this...

Kids Father talks bad on ex-wife and me in front of kids [ 3 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the right place for this, if not, admins please move to the appropriate section. Thanks Now for the question, I have been seeing my girlfriend for almost 7 months now. We do live together with her 2 beautiful girls who I adore and treat as my own. They are 5 and 3 and...

Can I trust the father of my kids to do the right thing [ 6 Answers ]

My kids have been staying with their dad since Tuesday and won't be back until Friday when I get out of class. Their dad says he love me and wants to marry but his family can't stand me. I'm afraid that they'll try and talk him into trying for emergency custody. Can he take my kids though they've...

View more questions Search