Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noobsim Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 07:35 AM
    Can someone give me a real magic spell
    Can someone please give me a real magic spell because I can't stand not having some sort of magie in my life I have lived without it for long enough but I can't stand it any longer any spell will do
    As long as I is truly real and please provide proof because over time I have become very un trusting with people over the internet with this matter:(
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 07:38 AM

What? You don't trust people on the internet? About magic spells? How is that possible.

Want a real magic spell?

Find a pretty girl that you like. Say genuine, nice things to her. Watch the magic.

Sep 23, 2009, 07:42 AM

Well I have tried hundereds of magic spells on the net and that is not what I mean I can not stand reality I need magic I feel traped by it I need to find someint that will prove that reality can be broken
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 07:42 AM

There are lots of different spells for different things.. white magic,black magic etc,there are books and books on the subject.

Is it for a particular reason?

Love,money,confidence... all these things can be achieved without spells..

The magic to change your life and find your joy,lies in you,that the real magic.

However I digress from your question... have you looked into reading any books on the subject?

Sep 23, 2009, 07:45 AM
    I feel traped I feel powerful magicly but I can not find magic it is afecting my personal lifwe ant my school life I failed all my classes lats year I I was working non stop all year all weakends I was doing work on chrismas day last year even
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobsim View Post
    well i have tryed hundereds of magic spells on the net and that is not what i mean i can not stand reality i need magic i feel traped by it i need to find someint that will prove that reality can be broken
    Reality can only be broken in yourself. If you believe something enough, its so. There is no spell that you can learn that will affect someone else's reality.

Sep 23, 2009, 07:46 AM

And no I just need to prove to myself that it is real

Sep 23, 2009, 07:47 AM
    I need an answer because I feel traped and iot bothers me
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 07:47 AM
    and no i just need to prove to myself that it is real
    Its as real as you believe it is.

Sep 23, 2009, 07:48 AM
    It I mean it

Sep 23, 2009, 07:48 AM
    See what I mean I miss spelled it
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 07:50 AM

Have you considered possibly that your focus is on trying to find a way out of situations that make you unhappy,and instead,trying to turn your focus on solving the problems yourself?

Again,I don't want to stray to far from your question,as I'm sure there may be someone who can address it directly..

I just wondered if you had considered other options,if you have already tried using spells before,with no result.

Sep 23, 2009, 07:51 AM

But I have a need to fill it is taking over my life like a pleg I break down in tears for no reason every night whin I have had a wonderful day
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 07:56 AM

OK, can I ask what age you are?

Have you spoken to anyone about how you feel?

A friend?
    Your parents?

Sep 23, 2009, 10:37 AM

I am 18 and no I haven't and I am trying to slove the problem I am not trying to find a easy way out of it I despertly wan't to use some type of true magic any way that I can

Sep 23, 2009, 11:56 AM

I feel the need to use magic or just to have something mythical around or near me
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 23, 2009, 12:03 PM

I think what you really need is therapy. If this search for magic is consuming your every waking moment then you need help.

It's very unlikely that you'll find a real magic spell.

Your life is what you make it.

Sep 23, 2009, 01:33 PM

U know how every one has something they need to do so thear life fells compleate well this is mine therpy will not help trust me
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 01:45 PM

Maybe you should just look into Christianity. I always have liked the idea of magic, and fantasy and super-powers, etc. and the Bible says that Jesus did miracles, and that there are spiritual gifts- one is miraculous powers. Others are prophecy, exortation, mercy, etc. Of course you don't receive a spiritual gift unless you have an awesome relationship with God. I've been an Evangelical Christian for a very long time. (I was 'saved' when I was 4, and got serious about my faith about 5 years ago.) It takes a while to determine what your spiritual gift is. Mine is discernment of spirits. It means that I can sometimes tell if something is good or bad, and I can make decisions based on that. I can even sense the spiritual nature of a house, room, or environment. i.e.. I've been to many supposedly 'haunted' houses and actually have not sensed anything 'evil' in it at all. I've had many other experiences like that. I've found that the only thing that can make you feel complete, is a relationship with Jesus.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 23, 2009, 01:58 PM
    u know how every one has someting they need to do so thear life fells compleate well this is mine therpy will not help trust me
    Are you male or female?

Do you have a deck of Tarot cards?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is magic real? [ 17 Answers ]

Is magic real? If they are how r they created?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Is magic real? If so how? [ 9 Answers ]

Is magic real I don't think it is I think it's a load of bull. How can magic be real there is no such thing magic huhh nop don't think so :o

Is magic real? [ 100 Answers ]

There have been many posts about if magic or spells exist or not so I've made a new post explaining it. Magic is real. It works by raising, directing and releasing energy to obtain a goal. However, there are those who have tried to cast a spell before and it didn't work and they wonder why...

I believe in magic.is there any spell you know? [ 19 Answers ]

Hello people... I'm new in this site, but I think it's interesting... the question is: I did something wrong... I lied to my friend, but now, I don't know how to do... I tried to apologize and I really feel sorry... but she doesn't understand.. I'm turning to magic 'cause I believe in it, I think...

View more questions Search