Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 02:04 PM

Magic is inside you, outside you. If you are real, then magic is too. In order for magic to work for you, that understanding has to be there first.

Get to know yourself. Looking at only what is going on outside you and feeling miserable with your life? What is inside you? Learn to meditate, to not think. Read about deities and learn more about the one(s) you identify with.

Find some books on meditation and brainwaves. Find yourself a teacher, someone who seems to "get it." A good teacher is not necessarily someone who is of a magical leaning, just someone who sees that you are struggling and is helpful.

And please quit whining. Even if all the swirling thoughts are kept inside, what you think (or don't think) is what you are. What do you want to be? That's what you need to be thinking about and learning about.
    Noobsim Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 05:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Are you male or female?

Do you have a deck of Tarot cards?
    Male and no
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 23, 2009, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobsim View Post
    therpy will not help trust me
    Why do you say that?
    Noobsim Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 05:33 AM

Because it is not about mental stability it is about fullfilling a want that is very importand to me
    geniusrocker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 02:12 PM
    What is magic to you? If you could clap your hands and turn on the light, is that magic? No it's the clapper. I'm not mocking you. I'm just trying to make the point that as Arthur C. Clarke said in 1962, "any technology that is sufficiently advanced will be indistinguishable from magic."
    Magic is anything that is beyond our comprehension. For people 100 years ago, every aspect of our lives today would seem like magic.
    Don't despair. STUDY! And make your own magic.
    Anyone who has "discovered" new magic and been to selfish to share it with the world... well you can hardly expect them to share it with you on some goofy little forum.
    Rhiannnonn Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Oct 28, 2009, 06:30 PM

Your desperate tone in your writing has me getting the impression that there is a person or persons that you would want to use the magick on. That would be one of the wrong things to do, and in would be something that you really don't want to do. There is a rule that some say is of three-fold and some say is of seven-fold: what you send out comes back to you, like Karma. Trying to control others, even to try making them fall in love with you is wrong. Besides, if they fell in love with because of a spell, how could you ever be sure that they ever really loved you? And if you were wanting to make bad things happen to others, you could count on it coming back to you worse.

Are you sure that your best recourse isn't talking to someone, or maybe a therapist? The best of us all need to talk to someone once in a while. And sometimes, insisting that we don't is one of the first signs we do.
    Angie27 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2010, 11:04 PM

My dear spells aren't real, if they were everyone would be doing it everyone would be happy and they would have everything they ever wanted, what are you looking for in life? What's made your turn to an illusion?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is magic real? [ 17 Answers ]

Is magic real? If they are how r they created?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Is magic real? If so how? [ 9 Answers ]

Is magic real I don't think it is I think it's a load of bull. How can magic be real there is no such thing magic huhh nop don't think so :o

Is magic real? [ 100 Answers ]

There have been many posts about if magic or spells exist or not so I've made a new post explaining it. Magic is real. It works by raising, directing and releasing energy to obtain a goal. However, there are those who have tried to cast a spell before and it didn't work and they wonder why...

I believe in magic.is there any spell you know? [ 19 Answers ]

Hello people... I'm new in this site, but I think it's interesting... the question is: I did something wrong... I lied to my friend, but now, I don't know how to do... I tried to apologize and I really feel sorry... but she doesn't understand.. I'm turning to magic 'cause I believe in it, I think...

View more questions Search