Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lebmouss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 07:24 AM
    Agency introduction letter to supplier
    How to write an agency introduction letter to a supplier? Explaining that you are the agent of the following brands.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Hi, lebmouss!

You know more about your business than anyone else here. My suggestion would be for you to consider posting a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, so that we can advise you as to how you might make improvements to it, that would be great!

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Free Sample Sales Letter: Example of How to Write a Persuasive Business Marketing Letter

Introducing a sample introduction letter template tool to assist leaders.

Letter Samples - Free Letter Templates - Personal and Business Letter

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter for travel agency [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc. I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so...

Letter of introduction to a potential supplier [ 7 Answers ]

How do I approach a potential supplier/manufacturer to supply their products for my new business start up? I wish to list there products for sale on my website but my company (and website) has not started up yet! So here's the problem! The company’s primary service offering is not retail or...

Agency Introduction letter [ 12 Answers ]

Hi every one, My friend has started a new Travel Agency and he wants me to write an effective introduction letter. He want to send this letter to other travel agencies and airlines. Kindly help me in preparing the introduction letter. Thanks

Letter of Introduction to potential Supplier [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know how to write a good letter to a potential supplier. We are just in the process of starting a web business and our site is not yet up and running, though we do have our URL and all the necessary site building tools once we have a supplier. Could someone please help us? ...

Introduction letter as potential supplier [ 1 Answers ]

I was soon invited to submit an introduction letter in order to be assessed as a potential supplier and I have to admit that I've never used one before. I would appreciate a hand in this topic and I promise to let you know the outcome! Thank you;)

View more questions Search