Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dying_Love Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 05:40 AM
    Y Big Sister
    I have a major problem; I have a really pain-in-the-- sister who thinks she knows every single filthy detail about me. She always has to skip to conclusions and assume that I was up to "no good". Plus she's thin as a rail, she's always looking down on people thinking she is the best. It's a wonder how she got a boyfriend because I always heard that guys HATE girls who treat them like kids or someone really inferior. My parents aren't around, so I live with her, I try being nice to her by helping with some chores, runnig errands, trying to stay out of her ing way so she doesn't get pissed off, it doesn't work. She always come home pissed off at her boss who harassed most of his employees until they quit the damn place. She comes back, she finds something "out of place" she yells at me and after a while, pretends to be all nice, but in my head I keep thinking " YOU ". Seriously, she thinks everything she does is right and everything I do is wrong. GOD I hate her more than I hate Japanese guys (they are boring, impotent, don't know how to treat women right, and they sound like perverted con artists trying to sell you ). Sorry that there are a lot of swear words, I'm just super-pissed off at my sister for yelling at me for something I didn't do (like leaving the milk out all night). She acts like she didn't do it and blames the whole thing on me. I have to apologize otherwise she'll get hysterical and start throwing things at me. People around her always tell her that she's beautiful or pretty or something like that, but you look closely, she's an ugly, snobby, who could seriously cramp your style and ruin your life. If it's possible I want her completely out of my life (thankfully I'm supposed to be in college in about 2 years, but a bit late for me to escape from the ). She critcizes people for anything; ability, looks, intelligence, potentials, you name it. I'm damn aware that I need to loose some weight, but then she had to blat it out loud so that the neighbors can hear. I was just about tired of her, so I went upstairs, she darted after and told me that if I do something like that, I'll break the damn house because of my weight. I know that real life is ugly as on Riyo Mori's face, but my sister's uglier than that inside and out. I hope she gets dumped, catches some terminal disease and dies a slow, painful death.
    abmr5x11 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 06:02 AM
    Hey,
    Well the first thing to do would be to not hate her. Think about it, if something did happen to her, you would be upset in the long run and feel guilty for the rest of your life because now you can't try to fix the problem? Being an older sister myselft, I would have to say that going to her calmly, and lovingly and say, "we really need to talk" and tell her how you feel, Then maybe she would listen to you. Maybe, there's a reason why she's acting the way she is, She could just be angry with how her life is turning out and has no one else to take it out on. But that's no excuse for anyone. I don't know what else to tell you. But I know how you feel anyway. But basically treat her with love and things could turn around. If not... well then... hopefully you find a good college in two years and then can enjoy life...
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 06:35 AM

Does she take care of you?

Does she keep a roof over your head?

Does she work hard?

I understand that your upset,and feel like you sister is just plain nuts,however take a closer look at her life,is it perfect?

Talk to her about how your feeling,I bet if you were in trouble she would be the first one to bust your chops over it,and the first one to help..

I would say she loves you,and it seems she has taken responsibility for you,and I'm sure she did not even think twice about it.

Sep 23, 2009, 02:18 PM
    Even if I ask her what's wrong, she's always pissed off and she never really tells me about it. She's always pissed off at me for some reason, I don't know why (she never tells me) and I can't stop hating her because she's a total betch.

Sep 23, 2009, 02:21 PM
    1. The house is our old house (plus dad pays for the bills)
    2. I don't thinks she cares at all, she cares more about her looks
    3. She's always looking down at others so I don't think it's "perfect" for her.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 02:41 PM

You are separate from her. Although you live in the same house, you are not her. She is critical, controlling and unwilling to admit that she has faults like all of us. Although her personality affects your life, you can choose to be your own person.

So, don't be like her. Be better. How does a wonderful person, no matter what they weigh or how beautiful, behave? Think and act like that, not like your sister. You can love her and be your own person at the same time.

Eventually you will have to accept her as she is. Eventually, you will need to forgive her faults so that you can have peace. Start practicing forgiveness now, just little stuff here and there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My sister needs help [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: hi I'm writing about my sister she is doing things that are upsetting my whole family she cuts her wrist and wrights on pieces of paper that she is going to hang her self and this is upsetting the whole family not only because she is doing this but because we have younger sister who is...

Sister in prison expecting twins I'm the only sister how do I get them [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm in Indiana. My sister is in prison expecting twins. I am her sister both our parents haved passed. The father denys being with her. So how would I legally go about getting custody of the babies when they are born? So you think just a notorized letter might work? My sister is 28...

My sister [ 3 Answers ]

Hello to all. I really need to vent and show my feelings about my sister. You may think I sound like a little jealous bratty sister, but I am telling the bitter and honest truth and I feel left out. The relationship between my older sister and my parents is completely unfair compared to the...

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

View more questions Search