Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahs2908 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 05:19 AM
    Trying to find title of time travel film
    Hi I'm trying to find the title of a film I think I saw back in the 80/90's. Its about a man whose a single parent running a hotel .Some strange visitors turn up (the hotel not quite ready yet) but pay a lot to stay. He get suspicious of them and turns out they are from the future visiting to witness a historic event (when his town has a big distaster and lots of people die.) He then tries to find out so he can stop it.
    I seem to recall they carry passports so they can travel in time
    Any ideas anyone?
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Sep 23, 2009, 06:06 AM
    Timescape (1992) aka "Grand Tour: Disaster in Time"
    sarahs2908 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 06:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adolf_hilfiger View Post
    Timescape (1992) aka "Grand Tour: Disaster in Time"
    Brilliant! Thanks so much that's the one
    :)
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Sep 23, 2009, 06:13 AM

You're welcome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for older Time Travel movie title [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I watched on TV about 30 years ago. It's about a man that finds a way to time-travel back about 100 years. He meets a woman and starts talking to her about what's happened to him. I remember at one point, he hides a special key (it was ornate and unique) in a secret...

Trying to find a time travel movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember seeing this movie I think it was in the 80s, the movie starts in the 1940s where two men are on a navy ship where the ship has a time travel device on it and the I think the ship gets hit and these two men jump off it and end up in the present day. Dose anyone know what the movies...

Trying to find an old time travel western [ 1 Answers ]

My mom has been looking for a movie for years and I am trying to find it for her for christmas she remembers a tombstone type setting four men standing in the old west with the long coats and stuff then all of a sudden they are on a runway and a airplane is coming in to land someone please help me!!

Title of movie unknown - regarding Time Travel [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a movie - a couple exchanges letters from turn of the century America - possibly Civil War times where the girl is living, and she places her letters in the desk drawer. Every time the man who lives in the future opens his desk drawer, he receives her letter. Who...

Movie title? Roll top desk,causing time travel [ 1 Answers ]

Movie kind of like lake house but it is a roll top desk in which a man and woman communicate with letters through the desk. Not sure when movie was made.

View more questions Search