Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2006, 11:40 AM
    Law
    John, Peter and Mark are owners of 10 acres of land in Mandeville. They own the land as joint tenants. Mark lives overseas and John and Peter want to get a mortgage to build some town houses for sale on the land. Tony who has been occupying a part of the land under a 10 year fixed tenancy will be terminated 2 years before the due date. The Smith's have been living on a part of the land for over 7 years and have recently been told that they have to go. Advise the Parties!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 30, 2006, 12:13 PM
    May I suggest you read this :

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...uncements.html

First. It's a guideline for asking homework questions. Then repost with YOUR answer so we can try to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the law? [ 4 Answers ]

If an ex has made threats against you and said if you got pregnant by him he would hurt the baby and still wanted nothing to do with either one of you do you have to legally tell him that you are pregnant? (I have a restraining order) I don't want to tell him because I don't know what he'll do. He...

Law [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm HoNee and I got a question, hopefully someone can help. I'm kind of stuck in a rut, I was placed on unsupervised probation for 12 months after pleading guilty to a possession charge, I was to complete 32 hours of drug counseling and pay fines. Anyhow, I've paid the fines and am about to...

Law? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in the state of Florida and rent a small duplex. I have two questions. The first being what is the law as far as exits in a dwelling? How many is there suppose to be and the second question is if something is not safe (concrete steps that have been painted) very slippery when wet . What...

The law [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada. My question is how much force can a collection agency use. I have a large phone bill I can't pay.What are my rights-what can they do to me??

View more questions Search