Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2006, 11:00 AM
    Considering Vonage for our Business line
    Has anyone had experience to share about Vonage for a business line?

Thanks!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 30, 2006, 12:54 PM
    I have Vonage for my business line. I purchased Business service so I could also have a fax line.

There have been pros and cons to it. Using Business service, I'm not saving much money over my previous service. However, I'm getting more services (like CallerID , Voice mail, etc) for the same cost.

I've had no problems with Vonage from a performance standpoint.

If you have a yellow pages ad, you have to contract for that separately.

While Vonage says you can keep your existing number, that may not be the case. It depends in your local carrier has released those numbers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vonage [ 4 Answers ]

In case you aren't aware, Vonage is planning an IPO. As part of that they are offering longer term customers the ability to purchase shares at the initial offering price. Since I qualify I have been thinking about investing a relatively small amount (about $1K). I think the offering price will be...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

Vonage and other services like that [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone using Vonage or similar services where you can use your regular telephones to call other regular telephones via your cable modem? I heard an advertisement and I am wondering what people who are really using it think.

View more questions Search