Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Sep 22, 2009, 03:30 PM
    Radiology School Q
    :confused:I'm planning on attending Rose State College in MWC Oklahoma. The program is for Radiology Technician, and when done I'll have my associates in applied health sciences. Anyway, I want to make sure I won't be wasting my money.

What kind of programs do jobs accept?

Is there anything else I should look into or know about taking this 2 year program?

I looked to see how many jobs were available in Oklahoma and it said 75 were. Therefore, I feel this is a great field for me to go into. Please offer any insight you may have. It'll be greatly appriciated.
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Oct 1, 2009, 08:14 AM

Are there any Radiology Technicians on here that can help me? What is the best accredited programs?
    ymbrown Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 08:30 PM
    Just curious... did you complete the program and get a job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radiology with a Felony [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I just signed up at school for Radiology. Now I am thinking that due to a felony 4 years ago I might not be able to. Especially do to the fact that they just charged it 2 years ago. Really I am a great person, I know what I did was wrong but I have learned from my mistakes and I am trying to...

Radiology Technician [ 4 Answers ]

I have a felony conviction since 2003, will this interfere with my plans of attending college, complete the program, and receiving certification

Radiology tech and felonies [ 2 Answers ]

Can I have a felony and still get into a radiology program and then get a job?

Career in Radiology [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a senior in high school, and I'm going to a local technical college to get an associate's degree in Radiology Technology. After earning my degree, I want to take a two more clases for I will be Certified in Mammography and Diagnostic Medical Sonography. I was wondering what the average salary...

View more questions Search