Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charris73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 11:55 AM
    I keep dating married men
    Question moved to its own thread

What is wrong with me? I keep dating married men.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 12:09 PM
    Please don't piggyback in someone else's thread.

I'm not sure if you were trying to mock the other person's thread, because you responded by typing out word for word the same title.

If you need help, please provide more information in your own thread. Thank you!
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2009, 12:29 PM

Yes, there isn't much info to go by here.
    dincher Posts: 163, Reputation: 12

Sep 22, 2009, 01:52 PM

Dating married men is part of a self-esteem character flaw.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 24, 2009, 04:02 PM

Ask them if their married first, but don't just believe them without checking it out yourself.

Get a phone number.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dincher View Post
    dating married men is part of a self-esteem character flaw.
    I would not catagorize dating married men as a self-esteem character flaw.

Often when people find themselves attracted to 'unavailable' partners it is because of problems within themselves, either commitment, fear of abandonment, fear of failure. By dating 'unavailable' partners they will not have to accept their own responsibility in the relationship, it will easily be overlooked as a problem with the cheater, not the cheatee.
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Sep 24, 2009, 06:28 PM

How come all these married men are cheating? Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married woman dating a married man [ 4 Answers ]

I am 30yr old married woman dating a married man of 36yrs old. We both love our spouses but yearn for each other every now and then. He has a kid and I have none yet. Is is right to be feeling this man about another man, especially one that is married? I can't help my feelings, they're...

Dating a married man [ 14 Answers ]

I have been seening a married man for almost 7 years. Well he's wife left him to live with her lover 10 years ago. We have lived together for the last year and a half. I Love him very much, but I am sick of being a married man's girlfriend. I do not want to marry him, but after all this time I...

Dating married man [ 4 Answers ]

Hi fermina I am with a married man too, I would never judge you. Mine is here and lives with his wife. The only thing is his a bit of a ladies man. Its not even the wife that is the problem sometimes, Its him talking about all the other women his bedded and last year, I found out that he had...

Dating a married man. [ 6 Answers ]

I regret that I didn't find this site few weeks/ month earlier, it would have been much easier to make my decision, that finally I did anyway. I can relate to so many other stories about going out with a married man and, I completely understand their situation. I had a long distance relationship...

Dating a married man [ 20 Answers ]

I have been dating a married man for almost 2 years.. I know it was not suppose to get that far but hey it happened.. We both share our daily lives with each other, talk about family and share the same hobbies.. Everything was good in the beginning or course the impressionable stage but things...

View more questions Search