Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hoodster2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 11:27 AM
    Runtime error
    I bought a new Nikon L20 camera, but when I load the transfer software to my computer With WinXP and when I try to open it I get a runtime error C++ Library. Do you have a cure for this problem. Thanks for any help, Ed Hood...
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 7, 2009, 02:32 PM
    Hi there

This could be 1 of 3 problems.

1- The runtime libraries on your PC are corrupt
    2- The runtime libraries are out of date
    3- The Installation software is corrupt or improperly coded.

There are 2 Solution
    Firstly download and install the libraries.
    Go to - Download details: Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86)
    Then Go to - Download details: Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)

Restart and try installing again. If that doesn't work then the problem lies with the Installation CD.
    Go to Nikon | Home and look for Support / Drivers / Software download.

Please let me know of this helped.

Cheers
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Runtime error [ 1 Answers ]

On certain internet site I get popup message runtime error do you wish to debug yes or no? When I press yes I get another box coming up I then go into remote and then it says access denied what am I meant to to do with this annoying item:mad:

Runtime C++ error [ 1 Answers ]

When I'm on the internet a message pops up Runtime Error C++, and I have turn off, or restart computer. I need to get rid of this .

Runtime error 53 [ 2 Answers ]

I use topdownloads folder lock 5.0 to protect my sensitive docs but I can't open the folder I'm protecting I keep getting - runtime error 53 file not found - I uninstalled the prog but still can't open the folder, why is this? I've tried it on other folders with no probs. I need to get into this...

Runtime Error [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting a runtime error on my computer. I tried removing the Google and Yahoo toolbars, nothing happened. I tried everything. Could anybody tell what else I could do please??

View more questions Search