Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlesexy58423 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2009, 05:33 PM
    Scared neeed answers now
    Okay so my best friend and his guirlfriend were having some fights the past few days, then she told him tonight that she was late and that she was scared she was going to have a baby, but also that her boobs were leaking milk we were just wanting to know if this was just her trying to scare him, which I think it is, or if she really is pregnant and he has something to worrry about ! Answers please !
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 21, 2009, 05:41 PM

Where they having sex? If so, then she could be, no way to tell if she is or not without seeing a test result

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scared in need of answers [ 5 Answers ]

My last period was in May 15-22, it's now July (I had a previous miscarriage at 8 weeks but other than that pregnancy I 'ave never skipped a period) and I am 'aving symptoms of pregnancy but all the home test I take come back either inconclusive or negative. Is it possible that my hormones are too...

I Neeed To Lose Weight [ 1 Answers ]

I am sixteen years old, and I weigh approx 162 pounds. I am really really self conscious about my body, and I want to loose a lot of weight before this spring break and this summer. Is there anyway that I can start losing weight fast?

I Reallyyyyy Neeed Help Someone Help Me [ 2 Answers ]

I Don't Know What's Going On With My Computer . Um It Won't Allow Me To Even Delete Any Files Acess My C Drive Or Anything . When I Click On The Local Disk C Drive Or Any Other Drive And Error Message Appears C:\ Is Not Accesscible Access Denied . I Really Don't Know Wat To Do . I Need Some Help...

NEEED Some Kind Of Radio Wiring Schematic For 97 Altima [ 1 Answers ]

Just started replacing a semi-new CD player into my 97 Nissan Altima... There are no harnesses due to them being cut off from when my old radio was stolen... SOOO if ANYONE knows any of the wires that are coming out of the car for the radio or just the wiring schematc... I NEEEED HELP ...

View more questions Search