Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vpamidi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 02:19 AM
    After windows xp starts loading suddenly I get no signal on the display
    Hi All,

For quite some time I am facing this problem with my PC.After windows xp starts loading suddenly I get no signal on the display i.e on monitor screen.

Recently I changed my RAM as per suggestion from someone that RAM must have failed and could not load the Operating system. After I changed my RAM after few days I am getting the same problem.

Can any one help me in identifying what might the real cause and the solution for the same.

Thanks in Advance.

Vinod
    GuestWei Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2009, 08:57 PM
    Sounds like a crrupted video driver. Try the safe mode. Press F8 during the boot up and select safe mode.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loading Windows 7 over Vista [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have Vista on my computer. Which I would like to get rid of. 1) I have read that Windows 7 be loaded over Vista. Would this be an improvement or just provide me with a different set of problems? 2) Can Vista be completely removed during the process or do they have to run in...

Monitor starts up until after windows xp loading then says "no Signal" [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, last night my friend came round with his laptop an we watched a film using my monitor. I turned off my computer, unplugged the monitor an plugged it into his laptop, we watched the film fine, he went home. Next day in the morning I went to turn my comuter on, it loaded up until just after the...

Epsxe suddenly minimize and no display after restore [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. When I want to play ps game on epsxe, after sometime it will suddenly minimize itself. When I restore it there is no display on my epsxe except sound only.:( Can anyone help me?:confused:

Loading windows 98se [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am tying to load windows 98se after I fdisk and format the PC. The cd loads and starts installing 98se but it gets to a certain point and the PC goes to a blue screen and stops installing. I thought it was the hard drive so I put a new one in and it did the same thing

View more questions Search