Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    majesti Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 08:07 PM
    Trying to learn how to play the piano
    Hi I love music and enjoy hearing people play the piano. I reall want to learn how to play but can't afford classes. If anyone knowa where I can take lessons or has any information it would be greatly appreciated
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Sep 20, 2009, 08:16 PM

Sometimes people post stuff about free music lessons in newspapers or on flyers in supermarkets or on poles outside. You might also be able to check craigslist.org for lessons. My sister also has learned a lot of piano off YouTube. She also had a teacher though.

Sep 20, 2009, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxolove View Post
    sometimes people post stuff about free music lessons in newspapers or on flyers in supermarkets or on poles outside. You might also be able to check craigslist.org for lessons. My sister also has learned a lot of piano off of youtube. She also had a teacher though.
    Thank you ill check that out

Sep 20, 2009, 08:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxolove View Post
    sometimes people post stuff about free music lessons in newspapers or on flyers in supermarkets or on poles outside. You might also be able to check craigslist.org for lessons. My sister also has learned a lot of piano off of youtube. She also had a teacher though.
    Do you know where I should look on craigslist

Sep 20, 2009, 08:25 PM

You can click on your state, and type piano lessons and select "community" in the drop down box. You can try clicking on other things as well.

Sep 20, 2009, 08:27 PM
    Also, do you have a piano? You can look at YouTube videos too to learn stuff.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2009, 01:15 AM
    Hi, majesti!

I can help you with some basic things on this site. Pleae let me know on this thread if you're interested.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2009, 01:18 AM
    Originally Posted by xoxolove
    Quote Originally Posted by majesti View Post
    do you know where I should look on craigslist
    Hi again, majesti!

If you would like to find a piano teacher around where you live, then I would suggest doing a Google search for Piano Lessons, Music Teacher and then add your location concerning city and state. Or city and wherever your're located.

Thanks!

Sep 22, 2009, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clough View Post
    hi again, majesti!

If you would like to find a piano teacher around where you live, then i would suggest doing a google search for piano lessons, music teacher and then add your location concerning city and state. Or city and wherever your're located.

Thanks!
    Thanks
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2009, 10:51 PM
    Hi again, majesti!

You're welcome!

As I've already mentioned previously, are you interested in learning any of the basics concerning playing the piano on this site, please?

Thanks!
    Sylvanta Sybil Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Sep 23, 2009, 01:25 AM

Hi Majesti.

Try this site, you'll love it, you can listen to the sheet music and print it:

Free piano sheet music - 8notes.com

Have fun!! >_<♥
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2009, 01:48 PM
    Hi again, majesti!

My offer still stands concerning working with me on this site.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone play piano? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this forum Just wondering - does anyone play piano? If u do please tell me cause I have some questions to ask Thanks

Optical drives play cds, but won't play most dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Both of my optical drives will play cds, games etc. but most of the time when I pop in a dvd, I get a message from Microsoft saying it has encountered a problem and needs to close, and the dvd will not play. The error number is 1000. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! ...

I want to Learn Piano/Keyboard [ 3 Answers ]

does anyone know a good site to go to to learn piano/ keyboard? Basically so I can learn the basics sort of so I can play some songs on it when my guitar learning frustrates me, don't have the time to invest to get proffessional lessons on piano/keyboard (I have a keyboard, not really a serious...

Best way to learn how to play computer games [ 23 Answers ]

I would appreciate your suggestions as to the best way to learn how to play computer games

View more questions Search