Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2009, 04:31 PM
    An old playset or whatever
    I used to play with something that previously belonged to my older sister so I guess it was probably made in the 80s. It was these log shaped homes which were made of cloth and had plastic ends with windows and it had some animals. I remember there were squirrels and I think birds. Well I do remember they had puppet arms that you stick your fingers in. I hope I described it well enough.
    Cedarln2265 Posts: 193, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 03:35 PM

Are you wanting to know the manufacturer or are you trying to find one? Childhood memories can be so nice can't they :)

Sep 24, 2009, 06:04 PM

Yes they can. I just wish I remember what those things were called.
    Cedarln2265 Posts: 193, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 08:13 AM

You might want to check under Children's outdoor playsets or tents circa 1980's to see if there are any that are like what you picture in memory. Google MetaCrawlers. The metacrawlers search would be the best for that. It gives you more search power

Sep 25, 2009, 08:41 AM

Thanks but you don't quite understand it's not a tent or anything child size. It's these little animals and their homes.
    asuwishshop Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 06:17 PM
    Fisher Price Woodseys

Here is a link to some on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Woodsey-Log-House-Fisher-Price-1979-Mama-Papa-Baby-/350447264531?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519848 e313

They were my favorite when I was little.

Best Wishes from Susie @ Asuwishshop

Mar 18, 2011, 10:07 PM
    Comment on asuwishshop's post
    Yup that's right. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's-90's playset [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of the playset which had little figures that onl bent at the waist. The good guys came in yellow and white, and the bad guys in purple. They also had a symbol on the chest. The good guys base lookes like a mountain complex. Each side had a machine that launched red...

Military playset that comes with a vhs tape [ 1 Answers ]

A while back I saw this big military playset that came with soldiers a helicopter guns and a vhs tape, theb figures were posable and I think they were three inches, maybe two inches, I know they weren't gi joes, please please please tell me what it was called or maybe the company that makes them

View more questions Search