Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    each1reach1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 12:52 PM
    Helping Others
    I am a 5 time convicted felon and I now am clean but not without the help of one person that saw fit to help me. I want to continue to spread hope for those who do not know what hope even is. I now Manage a Gospel Singer and do a tour called believe but our funds have run out doing it for free. How do I get help?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 20, 2009, 03:42 PM

First stop doing it for free all the time, only free when you have to.
    Ask for donations when you do perform. If you have recordings sell them when you perform.

Set up a non profit foundation and work with some of the groups that sponsor your group for donations

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Helping my dog eat. [ 2 Answers ]

Well she is about 9 1/2 months old, she is a mix of poodle and yorkie, she weighs about 4 1/2 pounds, we have tried switching foods many times but its not the food, and its not that she won't eat it's that she won't eat when we put the food out then we have to hand feed her and that gets hard...

Helping Asthma [ 4 Answers ]

I have a friend who has asthma, who does not expect to necessarily get completely off medicine. She doesn't have much money but is interested in finding out what are some options. In your opinion, what may be some options? I heard apple cider vinegar might be good. Any tips would be...

Helping Elderly [ 1 Answers ]

My grandmother lives in a 2 bedroom senior citizens apartment complex. Lately, she has been having trouble getting around, and my mother and aunt have been taking turns spending the night with her. One of my nieces is willing to stay with her more regularly - maybe two weeks at a time. The landlord...

Helping my son [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 26 year old son, who has had a less than favorable childhood, served 4 years in the Marines ( 1 which was served in Iraq) , got out about 6 months ago and is on a downward spiral. He definitely has a drinking problem and emotional problems that go back to his childhood and his less than...

Helping with ED [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has ED from time to time. Usually doesn't have a problem with it, but the times that he does it make him feel aweful. Is there something I can do as his girlfriend to help him out with this, other than medication?

View more questions Search