Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Sep 28, 2009, 07:02 AM

Ugh. Today I dared to go to my first class in short sleeves. I was so paranoid that everyone could see my secret. Because I started bleaching my arms later than my face chest and neck. So my face chest and neck are very light. But my arms are still kind of dark because I haven't really been focusing on them. It'll probably take a month or two for them to catch up to my upper body. Omg. I was sooooo paranoid that everyone could see my little secret. I felt like I sprinted home from class but I still felt like I was walking. My goodness.
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Sep 28, 2009, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    I was really considering getting the multi action but I got the strong bleaching instead lol and also got the glycerin. I get it today I'm super excited!
    I got the Glycerin one hopefully that be enough. I also got the HQ exfoilating soap so that's going to be my regime.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Sep 28, 2009, 08:36 AM

I don't think anyone on here has used either of the bleaching products
    Why don't you purchase it anyway then you can tell us your results?
    We're all here for trial error and improvements to share with one another after all!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2009, 07:05 PM
    Browndeceit, I know the feeling and it's so uncomfortable. Are you using the Chrystaline Glycerine to lighten the arms?

Much luck Klaas, keep us posted.

Hey Fairr, how is your regimen going? Well, I'll be making the order this weekend so I'll be my test subject... all about trial and error.
    sagluva Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 08:06 PM

I am so pissed. Three weeks and I have yet to receive my product.. I think I'm going to file a complaint to paypal. I ordered from allbeautyessentials.. he told me last week he shiiped it and I should receive it by this weekend. Said the products were soon expiriing that's y. called Saturday and he said he shipped it on Friday and I should go online and check for the tracking number. I don't see one. It hasn't even been shipped I'm sure... ugggghhhh
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2009, 09:21 PM
    Yeah, I would definitately file a report with paypal if I was you. Three weeks is way too long and they made themselves look bad, and poor customer service. I would be complaining everyday on their phone and email until I received my order. Are they also giving you an almost-expired product and did you tell him the tracking number does not work?
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 03:36 AM

I orderd from bargainside Friday and got mines Monday. I really love the soap and its big too. The glycerin feels like oil and it takes a while to be absorbed into the skin

Sep 29, 2009, 07:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Yeah, I would definitately file a report with paypal if I was you. Three weeks is way too long and they made themselves look bad, and poor customer service. I would be complaining everyday on their phone and email until I received my order. Are they also giving you an almost-expired product and did you tell him the tracking number does not work?
    I called him today again this morning and guess what my orderhasnt even been shipped. He acted like he didn't know who I was or even remembered talking to me like 3 times last week. I told him that I wanted to cancel my order and he said that he will try to find out why it hasn't been shipped:mad: of course I had to lie and say I was travlling on Friday and I ordered the products for someone for him to say that he will do overnight shipping:rolleyes:

Sep 29, 2009, 11:12 AM

I keep breaking out with this stuff! :(
    I think I've gotten a bit lighter maybe half a shade with only a week of usage :|
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2009, 04:19 PM
    It's good to know Bargainside is a good place to order from, what kind of soap was it Weezing?

Sagluva, that's really messed up how the owner is acting. You should call there tomorrow and tell him your writing a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. I would have been so hot... you should file a report here and even tell him he should add some complimentary products (large size) for his lateness and poor customer service..
    http://www.bbb.org/
    http://www.ehow.com/how_4449371_file...ss-bureau.html
    http://homebusiness.about.com/od/wor...bureau-bbb.htm
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/

Fairr, your still breaking out? It's good that your skin is getting lighter quickly, but it seems to be clogging you pores. What products do you wash your face with?

Sep 29, 2009, 06:13 PM

I got the soap with apricot extracts. The lotion is really easy to apply its smooth and absorbs fast.

Sep 30, 2009, 12:03 AM

I'm just using a normal boring soap
    I don't know anything good lightening soaps!
    Any suggestions?

Sep 30, 2009, 04:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    It's good to know Bargainside is a good place to order from, what kind of soap was it Weezing?

Sagluva, that's really messed up how the owner is acting. You should call there tomorrow and tell him your writing a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. I would have been so hot...you should file a report here and even tell him he should add some complimentary products (large size) for his lateness and poor customer service..
    United States and Canada BBB Consumer and Business Reviews, Reports, Ratings, Complaints and Accredited Business Listings
    How to File a Complaint With the Better Business Bureau | eHow.com
    BBB - Reporting Scams to the Better Business Bureau
    Home - Ripoff Report

Fairr, your still breaking out? It's good that your skin is getting lighter quickly, but it seems to be clogging you pores. What products do you wash your face with?
    Thanks I'll def try that today...
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2009, 03:12 PM
    Fairr I used the Diana Stalder papaya kojic soap and the glutathione soap, I like the papaya one better as the glutathione did nothing. The soap helped remove my acne and keep my face clear because of the papain enzyme from papaya. So, it kind of works like a chemical peel so the skin will sting when using it for a couple of weeks and then it will disappear, but it's a good exfoliar but too expensive. Natural black soap (which is really brown, there are a lot of fake black soaps) helps clean the skin well and is very gentle, I now get mine at the flea market or online. This time I'm going to get the Likas papaya soap on Amazon since I read good things about it and it's only half the price of the diana stalder brand. 55H+ looks like they have good soap too that lasts long.

Weezing what's the name of the 55H+ lotion and do you see any lightening yet?

Sagluva I hope you get your products soon, because that guy is wrong and unprofessional.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Oct 1, 2009, 07:53 AM

Finally received my cristalline.. it's huge and heavily perfumed... but goes on very smoothly...

I've used it once on my body so far... will keep you guys updated on my progress... if any... lol
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2009, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff View Post
    Finally received my cristalline..it's huge and heavily perfumed...but goes on very smoothly...

I've used it once on my body so far...will keep you guys updated on my progress...if any...lol
    I hope it lightens well for you. How does the perfume scent smell, does it smell nice?
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Oct 1, 2009, 08:46 AM
    Yeah, the scent is quite pleasant although I'd have preferred it to be less perfumed...
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2009, 09:48 AM
    I see, keep us updated with your progress.

Oct 1, 2009, 08:02 PM

OK I've been using the body lotion for 3 days on my body and the glycerin for 4 days on my face and so far my hands, arms, thighs, and legs are lighter maybe like a half shade so the lotion is working YAY. I can tell my face is getting a little lighter but its not noticeable. Be back with another update in 4 days!
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Oct 1, 2009, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    ok ive been using the body lotion for 3 days on my body and the glycerin for 4 days on my face and so far my hands, arms, thighs, and legs are lighter maybe like a half shade so the lotion is working YAY. i can tell my face is gettin a little lighter but its not noticable. be back with another update in 4 days!
    That's great and it's only been 4 days and you're already lightening. I can't till mine comes in the mail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Homework thread [ 9 Answers ]

I have to get a lot of homeowrk done by tomorrow because I missed an entire week of school from when I was sick. Its all due tomorrow and I did all I could but I still have a lot I need help with and I will post them below as I get to them.

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

Product adaptation and standardisation of product [ 3 Answers ]

What is actual meaning n definition for adaptation and standardisation of product in local as well as international market? Give me with the suitable examples of german and japanies products

View more questions Search