Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dilber click2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 02:25 AM
    80's kids buddy film, metal toy soldier
    Hi there

Hope someone can help me. Trying to find a 80's kids film.
    It had a boy who had a toy soldier in his pocket, that came to life (think it was a green beret or special agent) when he needed help. A bit like indian in the wardrobe.
    I thought it stared the boy from D A R Y L and Gary Bisig but my memory is not what it was.
    Thanks
    epawls Posts: 103, Reputation: 16

Sep 20, 2009, 05:33 AM
    Try "Cloak and Dagger"... I think that is what you are looking for...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids film I watched when I was small in the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

The thing I remember most about the film is, there were monsters under the kids beds and there was a whole world that you could go to from any child's bed. I can't really remember the plot of the film but I would love to get it because it was funny. I think the kids had to help the monsters. If...

Trying to find out the name of this kids film from the 80's or 90''''s [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is that there was 3 baddies dressed in black in stayed in a black cannon ball and there was a town were they were trying to destroy it and there was a little lady that stayed in a shoe any 1 that can put the jigsaw puzzle together I'll buy use a pint :))

What is the name of this kids 80's film? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a kids 80's film. It is about a boy who has a very large present fly through his window and land in his room - he opens the present and there is a red car in it - he gets into the car and it takes him into an animated world of characters and he has lots of...

Need help with title for 80's kids film [ 1 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain for ages now trying to remember the title of a film my dad and I watched when I was a kid. I think it was early 80's. I think the title was something along the lines of "why did you have to pick on me" but I just can't remember. I can't remember much about the film...

Trying to find 80's kids film [ 1 Answers ]

The film is about 2 young boys who are on school trip, they run off and get on raft and go to an island where they run into a convict maybe 2 and they spend there time trying to hide from convict and get home. I also remember a cabin they hide in and they try to make there own raft with wood and...

View more questions Search