Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MZee03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 07:34 PM
    Obscure movie
    There was a movie I remember seeing when I was younger. The main characters were a young boy and a monster. The monster looked like the honeycombs cereal monster, and I think I viewed it in the late 80's or early 90's. Anything would be helpful.

Thanks
    helper05 Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2006, 08:30 PM
    Sounds like "Gremlins" to me
    AutumnMoondance Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 09:14 PM
    Is it possible that you are talking about "Little Monsters" with Fred Savage. He finds a world under his bed and a monster (can't remember his name).
    Kitsune_Baka Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 03:53 AM
    Was the monster blue with handcuffs? I think you're looking for "My Pet Monster"
    I think I watched it on VHS when I was like 5 years old. The boy gets zapped
    By some statue in a museum which causes him to turn into a blue monster
    Every time he gets hungry. YouTube - My Pet Monster Trailer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

Very obscure song lyric question [ 1 Answers ]

OK I was watching a TV show about music from 1993 when I heard this on the background and missed who sings it/song title. I can only give avague description so I apologise for the little info. The song is hip hop/pop style, the chorus is a woman singing " here we go again " and there being a...

Kid's movie/tv in 80s (obscure) [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I've been trying to track this movie down since forever. It is animation, and it was a vhs of what I remember to be episodes of this series/movie. It had I think 4 women characters that had magical hair with colorful squirrels living in their hair that gave them their power. There was a prince...

Obscure song from the '60s? Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Just yesterday (July 4th) I was in a loud restaurant and they played a song that I could only catch the chorus of - and it was so catchy I just HAVE to know what it is! All I know is that the song sounds like a '60s/Beach Boys/Monkees boy group and the chorus have the guys singing "doo, doo, doo"...

View more questions Search