Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FishMounter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 07:26 PM
    Microphone Feedback?
    Just bought new hp pavilion a1560n and I plugged it all up and starting talking on skype via a logitech headset. Everyone says they can hear what ever sounds my computer is making, be it music, games, or beeps from AIM. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the fact that my soundcard is integrated, somehow it's mixing my mic with my speaker sounds... But I did test playing music with my mic unplugged and my friends said they can still hear the sound of the music. Anyone got any ideas or tips to help my problem?
    helixfire Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2006, 01:37 AM
    I actually have no idea.. lol but I would like to add that my sound card is external and cost me a room full of bright pretty pennies (a little anger talking through-lol), but I hear my computers garbage noises in my headphones all the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microphone not working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there... downloaded skype and did the recording test and it won't record.. not sure if my settings are correct.. running... xp home... any help welcome!!

Microphone for a Mac G4 [ 1 Answers ]

There is line input on this machine and I have been told by Apple that it needs to have a self powered microphone to work. I have tried the Griffin USB adapter to no avail and my hardware test cd rules out any hardware issues, says Apple support. Please do not speculate here. I am looking for...

Microphone is muted by default [ 1 Answers ]

HI GUYS, All of a sudden , I am unable to use my microphone as there is no sound recorded through when I try with sound recorder.onchecking I found that in the recording control -properties,microphone is muted by default ,I am unable to deselect the checkbox there. I am unable to...

I definitely need feedback on this one.Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to everyone! Im new here and in serious search of some advice. Let me start by saying I'm a mom of two. My boy is 16 and my daughter is 11. Im 34 and raising my son seemed terribly easy compared to raising my daughter. I have lived in my neighborhood for seven years now. It started as a...

View more questions Search