Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KRUNALI Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 06:35 PM
    Story
    Story the gift of magi english

What inference about Jim can you make from details in O. Henry's story?
    Answer (select one)
    He is serious and responsible.
    He is shy and retiring.
    He is proud and standoffish.
    He is fun-loving and carefree.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2009, 09:46 PM
    Hi, KRUNALI!

Is this a homework question?

Thanks!
    YoungHyperLink Posts: 152, Reputation: 13

Sep 26, 2009, 08:57 PM

It wouldn't be too hard to figure out if you read the story! It's not that long, anyway. I like O. Henry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My story, could it end like this? [ 138 Answers ]

Hey, here's my situation, I look forward to everyone's response and thank you in advance. I've dated my girlfriend for over 4 years now, and at about two years we both broke up and seen other people and came back to each other after a few months. Well everything has been great up until this point I...

Quite a story [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going out for almost a year now. Things are great. Honestly, I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Things between us are fantastic, except for her parents. I just turned 27 and she is 22. She is hispanic and I am black. I get along pretty well with...

My Story [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with him for 7 years we got into this huge argument. He thinks I was having an affair with my boss. My boss is married I've been working with him for 10 years. My ex got jealous because we are good friends. He went to my job and approached my boss about us. It was so embarrassing he...

Another ex story. [ 5 Answers ]

We've dated before... earlier on this year and before that we knew eachother for a year. He told me eveything about his life (even things his own family didn't know even things his best friends for ever didn't know). We grew closer with time and the night he asked me out was the one night I swear I...

View more questions Search