Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 8, 2009, 08:23 PM
    Sariss, you are both in my thoughts and prayers for his speedy recovery.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2009, 09:06 PM

My dog - a female - paid absolutely no attention to spay scar. And then we took the collaroff, she squeezed under the bed and chewed open the incision.

I had a rott who had surgery on both of her hind legs - she also chewed out the stitches in about 15 minutes while we were eating dinner.

Both dogs ended up having rather severe skin allergies.

All of my other dogs were neutered and had no problems.

Wonder if there's a connection - ?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2009, 12:28 AM

Poor little guy, he'll be better for it in the long run though :)

Mums poodle had to have dozens of stitches in both hind legs after being attacked by another dog... he didn't touch any of his stitches bless him :)
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2009, 04:39 AM

There aren't any visible stitches for him to get at thank god (they are subcuticular). He's a very sensitive dog I've noticed and we're at a week since his surgery so he's in the itchy stage and that's aaaaalll he wants to do, so he's given himself a bit of a skin infection from it.
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2009, 07:41 PM

Lots of treats and distractions for him!

Whenever I get my white boy clipped he gets terrible clipper rash, vet prescribed Neotopic-H lotion... it is an anti-inflamatory, antibiotic and a local anesthetic, it was excellent, no more scratching himself till he bled every grooming session. Now I know you have access to pretty much any doggy drug you need but I thought I would share what worked for me.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2009, 04:12 AM

Haha I actually ended up using something called Special Formula, which is a mastitis treatment for cows, but worked WONDERS.
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 04:37 AM

Oh wow, never heard of that, it's probably cheaper than the stuff I get, will have to look into it lol :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Price/share and earnings/share [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new accounting student and I am trying to find out the Price/Earning Ratio. Can you please tell me what numbers in the Balance Sheet, Income Sheet, Statement Cash Flow that I would add to come up with both the Price/Share and the Earnings/Share. I know how many outstanding shares there are...

Will you share? [ 28 Answers ]

I love reading about ghost stories,paranormal phenomena,unusual happenings,weird coincidences... :eek: If you have a personal experience or heard of an experience by a friend etc,please do share. Recently I have read so many different bits of stories here on the forum at various threads I...

Basic earnings per share and diluted earnings per share [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: what is the different between Basic earnings per share and Diluted earnings per share :confused:

View more questions Search