Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 02:43 PM
    How about Oliver?
    2labsmom Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Sep 22, 2009, 07:17 PM
    He is a cutie. Looks like an Otis, Mo or a sam.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2labsmom View Post
    he is a cutie. looks like an Otis, Mo or a sam.
    Otis, that's a good name. I like it. :)
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2009, 07:55 PM
    Mo sounds too much like 'no' 2 syllables are much better.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 03:19 PM

Well, the vet named him in my absence, and the entire clinic loves his name.

Wembley

It's from Fraggle Rock. Apparently he looks like Wembley from there.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 23, 2009, 03:49 PM
    I love Fraggle Rock. Don't get one named "Red."
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 02:59 PM

He is officially my dog. He got groomed today, going to be neutered Wednesday.

Updated pictures post-groom! Robyn Smith's Photos - I'm so darn cute! | Facebook
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 24, 2009, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariss View Post

Updated pictures post-groom! Robyn Smith's Photos - I'm so darn cute! | Facebook
    Yay for Wembley! He has a home!
    Marriage Expert

Sep 24, 2009, 03:33 PM

Yay for both of you! :D

What adjective tops "adorable"?
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 09:08 PM
    I'm so very happy that he has found a wonderful home!:D
    Coogle got a trim yesterday and he looks the same as your pup, it's very funny. Skinny legs, it is always so weird for a couple weeks. They don't look the same.

I hope the beautiful pup that was next to him finds a home also:) and even the one in the background:)
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2009, 09:22 PM

I love the new name,very sophisticated!
    He is just charming,love the picture with him looking into the camera with such intelligence on his face.
    I am sure you will be the best of friends.Best of luck !
    Photo 7 he just looks so proud of his new do :)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2009, 10:28 PM

Very cute, I like Wembley too, it's different ;)
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2009, 06:32 PM

He's HOOOOME!

Marriage Expert

Oct 3, 2009, 06:58 PM
    Yay!!

He looks so happy. :)
    Pets Expert

Oct 3, 2009, 07:00 PM

He looks a little like the dragon in never "The never ending story". In my opinion. ;)

So cute. Glad he's home. :)
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 4, 2009, 03:06 AM
    Napping under the telephone table could be hilariously disastrous, but he's sooooo cute.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2009, 04:00 AM

Aww welcome home!
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 10:22 AM
    Oh what a cutie! He looks a little Cocker when he sleeps.
    Congrats!:)
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2009, 07:15 PM

Been a total nightmare dealing with Wembley's neuter.
    Ever since the surgery, he will NOT LEAVE HIS INCISION ALONE. He was living with a cone on but was creative in his abilities and was still able to rub it. Padding the cone just made him drag himself against the carpet to scratch. The area became horribly red and painful. I tried a million creams, sprays, etc etc. NOTHING WORKED.
    My last ditch effort before resorting to steroids like vanectyl or pred to relieve his itching was giving him anti-inflammatories (metacam), and sedatives (acepromazine tabs) to help him sleep the night.
    We're on day 2 of this, and it seems to be working. Fingers crossed!
    The final straw was the one night I only slept for 45 minutes because he kept spinning and spinning to get at his incision ,and when I locked him in a different room he just howled. Was so tempted to drive to work at 3 in the morning to gave him a shot of ace..
    Pets Expert

Oct 8, 2009, 07:38 PM
    Been a total nightmare dealing with Wembley's neuter.
    Ever since the surgery, he will NOT LEAVE HIS INCISION ALONE. He was living with a cone on but was creative in his abilities and was still able to rub it. Padding the cone just made him drag himself against the carpet to scratch. The area became horribly red and painful. I tried a million creams, sprays, etc etc. NOTHING WORKED.
    My last ditch effort before resorting to steroids like vanectyl or pred to relieve his itching was giving him anti-inflammatories (metacam), and sedatives (acepromazine tabs) to help him sleep the night.
    We're on day 2 of this, and it seems to be working. Fingers crossed!
    The final straw was the one night I only slept for 45 minutes because he kept spinning and spinning to get at his incision ,and when I locked him in a different room he just howled. Was so tempted to drive to work at 3 in the morning to gave him a shot of ace..
    I feel your pain Sariss.

None of my dogs ever had a problem with the neutering, but my rabbit Cotton, he went through hell and took me with him.

Rabbits are notorious for bothering their stitches, they will actually mutilate themselves in order to get them out. What made it worse was that they used staples. He really wanted to get at them.

We got the Elizabethan collar, of course, but the little bugger figured out how to get around it. We tried a yoke, but that didn't work either. A lot of money later (money for the collar and yoke) I decided to get creative. I bought a cat harness and threaded the collar through it. It did the trick. He couldn't get it off because it was firmly attached.

We had the anti inflamatories and pain meds, he just wanted those staples out! ;)

Kilala, one of our female rabbits, had the surgery days before we adopted her from the SPCA. She didn't even notice her stitches. I have to say, I'm going to insist on stitches, not staples, whenever we have to do the next surgery for whichever fur baby needs it. ;)

He'll be okay. It's a worry, a pain in the butt, but it's the right thing to do and the suffering won't last long. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Price/share and earnings/share [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new accounting student and I am trying to find out the Price/Earning Ratio. Can you please tell me what numbers in the Balance Sheet, Income Sheet, Statement Cash Flow that I would add to come up with both the Price/Share and the Earnings/Share. I know how many outstanding shares there are...

Will you share? [ 28 Answers ]

I love reading about ghost stories,paranormal phenomena,unusual happenings,weird coincidences... :eek: If you have a personal experience or heard of an experience by a friend etc,please do share. Recently I have read so many different bits of stories here on the forum at various threads I...

Basic earnings per share and diluted earnings per share [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: what is the different between Basic earnings per share and Diluted earnings per share :confused:

View more questions Search