Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Nov 3, 2006, 08:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ordinaryguy
    That would qualify as a mercy killing, I think.
    If you are entering this forum in the post-killing mode you will sooner or later endanger your posting privileges. The course of wisdom and decent thing to do when one doesn't agree with or like a certain post is simply to move on and permit others to participate without unnecessary, irrelevant, interruptions and deviations.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2006, 07:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Starman
    If you are entering this forum in the post-killing mode you will sooner or later endanger your posting privileges.
    Several times now you have raised the issue of moderator intervention. If that's what you think is needed, just take it up with the moderator directly and stop threatening everybody else with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Starman
    The course of wisdom and decent thing to do when one doesn't agree with or like a certain post is simply to move on and permit others to participate without unnecessary, irrelevant, interruptions and deviations.
    That's excellent advice. Couldn't have said it better myself.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 4, 2006, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganite
    Some say that God has a purpose for everything he does. What do YOU believe his purpose was for creating mosquitoes, flies, and other pests?
    I think he put them here to do the little things that are important to keeping life on this planet functioning smoothly.

Even though this thread is about bugs, Starman and ordinary guy ,stop bugging each other!
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2006, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Even though this thread is about bugs, Starman and ordinary guy ,stop bugging each other!!
    OK, OK, I know you're right. But it's SO EASY! I must be strong and resist temptation. Thanks for your wise counsel.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Nov 4, 2006, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ordinaryguy
    Several times now you have raised the issue of moderator intervention. If that's what you think is needed, just take it up with the moderator directly and stop threatening everybody else with it.

That's excellent advice. Couldn't have said it better myself.
    It wasn't meant as a threat. Since you are fairly new here I thought that perhaps you were unaware that a thread that goes way off course in subject matter is dealt with in that fashion on this forum.

And yes Talaniman, thanks for the advice. You are right, ordinaryguy and I are starting to cut a buggush figure. Will try to desist. : )
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 6, 2006, 04:48 AM
    Here's the thing about mosquitoes, and its bugs me. (*smirk*)

Are they supposed to be around this time of year?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yellow Flies [ 17 Answers ]

Suggestions for something that will repel yellow flies please. When bitten by them, if I don't get to the meds quick enough, I end up in the emergency room. I'd really like to enjoy the flower garden and patio my husband and I just put in without being attacked by those buggers. It would be such a...

Gnats/flies in drain pipe [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry for posting another question so quick after you answered the first but I had something else I wanted to get your opinion on. This is my first house and I am still learning on how to work simple plumbing jobs. We have a clean-out on the outside of our house so you can access the pipe that runs...

Biting Flies [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a remedy for biting flies?. we get them really bad and can't be outside at our beach cottage. HELP!

View more questions Search