Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skipper51 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 12:57 PM
    The collectors guild of New York
    I have a lithographic print of a landscape.
    A road beside a canal with a lock or dam.
    Buildings the left, and to the right.
    The aritist's signature looks to be, Sadileer, or something.
    Any clues?
    monicaduncan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 07:10 PM

I have a Norman Rockwell Charcoal Drawing of an old sailor man with a small boy in sailor outfit with his dog by the sea. Anyone know what the name of this is? Or value?
    nixie1143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 12:14 PM
    I believe it's called "Looking out to Sea" I also own the same print. Don't know it's value
    Kairaca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 10:37 AM
    Be wary of lithos from "The Collectors Guild" of New York. The have been involved in selling thousands of forgeries, especially Dali forgeries.
    Terry Holt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 08:00 PM
    How do find out if your Black and White Litho from the Collectors Guild of New York is Real or Fake? Who would you contact??
    planche Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 06:26 AM
    I found a sadanoeu hasegawa print of (warrior sasaki takatsuna) it has a authintication seal from the collectors guild ltd, n.y. it has a s- 105 stamp on the back of the print .it is framed in a black frame with small gold trim.print is in excellent condition .I am trying to find out what the value is of this print.
    Shepherdsclay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 12:22 PM
    I have a pic that looks like a scandinvian village. It has tall a-frame houses in black and tans with a little greenish-blue added to sky and grassy area. I cannot read the artist name clearly. It does begin with a "G". There are penciled numbers in the bottom left corner 322/3K if that helps at all.
    Can anyone help me?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild Ltd. Print Artist? [ 2 Answers ]

11 5/8 X 17 3/4 Looks to be an intaglio or a lithograph. Upper left sky, greenyblueygrey. Center and right, pine tree covered cliff face decending into water across the bottom. Center left, verdigris cliff face in the distance. Signature crisp and clear and nearly completely illegibley.

New York Collector's Guild Litho Signature [ 4 Answers ]

I have one of the Collector's Guild Societe de Verification de la Nouvelle Gravure Internationale lithographs and I can't read the artists signature. Can anyone identify it for me. Thanks

Debt collectors [ 6 Answers ]

Is there a time limit to collecting a debt?

What happens after the debit collectors? [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't made a credit card payment since July of 2005. All three of my credit cards have sent my debit to debit collectors. They (those nasty collectors) call and leave messages several times a week. I have received letters asking for confirmation of the debit, but I have never responded or...

View more questions Search