Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ckennedy10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 12:08 PM
    I have a green card,my husband doesn't.He has a record. Can he stay in the states?
    My husband and I are getting divorced. He doesn't have a legal right to be here.I have a green card. Can I call INS and have him deported?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 19, 2009, 12:52 PM

How is it you have a green card and he doesn't ?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stay outside US by Green Card holder [ 3 Answers ]

Green card holder filed relevant document and issued payment for being able to stay outside US for more than 6 months. However, due to difference in the amount(revised for some reason) payment was returned. Now it seems the only way to apply is in person. But she s already left and it is already 6...

I have my green card of USA.how long can I stay out of usa. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Respected sir/Madam.. I'm a indina citizen... I came usa in last feb.. here I got my gren card.. but I I have some work in indina.. so I how long can I stay out of usa... Hoping for perfact answar.. Mehul

Divorce and 2yr. Green card going back to the States [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2yr green card and I got divorced. My husband filled our separation date as the day I entered the country. I needed to divorce so I was not able to change the paper work. Now I am back in my home country and I want to go back to the States. Will I have problem when I am entering the States?...

Nephew with a clean record needs a green card. [ 4 Answers ]

My nephew is 18 he's been living here 4 almost 7yrs he graduated high school last summer he has a clean record not even a traffic ticket and he needs his social security # so he could get a good job n maybe continue his education. How can we help him get it?

Green card with criminal record travel oversea [ 1 Answers ]

Due to my criminal records, finally I got my green card update to new one . Can I travel outside of the U.S ? Or I am at risk of being detain/process to be deport.

View more questions Search