Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    javert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 08:36 AM
    MP4 Sound Issues.
    Why hello there. I seem to be having trouble with this contraption [but with all the questions posed here about MP4s, who isn't?], but no matter how long I've searched, I've never found an answer to my particular one. It isn't crippling, it's just very annoying. When I plug in my headphones, the MP4 player continues to just play the sounds through the speaker, with only a little noise coming through to the headphones. I've tried several different pairs of headphones to make sure that it wasn't just my pair. I am quite technologically impaired, so there may be some option that I'm totally missing. I'm not sure what make it is because the manual was in Foreignese, but I know that she got it off ebay and from some Chinese person. I bet you guys hear that a ton. :D
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2009, 11:34 AM

What model, there may some setting somewhere that you can disable the speaker and just play through the headphones which would give more output power to the headphones and not share the output with the speaker and the phones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound while watching television.sound when playing video games [ 4 Answers ]

I have no Idea what the problem could be, but if I try to watch television, which is cable, I cannot hear the sound on the television, but If I play video games, then you can hear the sound perfectly... So, it cannot be a problem with the speakers inside the television.. Could it be the cable? What...

Ubuntu sound issues. [ 2 Answers ]

I um using ubuntu on this computer and I can't get any sound to work. It is a Dell Dimension 2300 running Ubuntu 8.04. When I do an aplay -l, I get: card 0: I82801DBICH4 , device 0: Intel ICH Subdevices: 0/1 Subdevice #0: subdevice #0 card 0: I82801DBICH4 , device 4: Intel ICH - IEC958 ...

Missing sound, can't hear cd or sound play at all? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a Compaq, win xp, this afternoon and I had sound and everything was OK? But I think while working on the computer I accidentally erased the driver that helps allow sound to come from the comp, I can't seem to find site to download the driver? Please help, I can hear it beep...

CPU fan starts, a low hum sound on speaker and a vroom sound from cpu/fan [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a new pentium 4 3.0 Ghz motherboard with 256 ram, connected everything as directed on the manual and plugged the power connector then started the computer. The fan starts then nothing else. All I hear is a very low hum/beep sound from the computer speaker which is immediately...

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

View more questions Search