Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heatness85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 08:08 PM
    A FRIEND with a girl
    DEAR BIll

I like a girl but she has a boyfriend.we have been friends for 3 years so far.I told her how i felt she said u should of told me earlier becuase she liked me to.what do i do:confused:
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 08:19 PM

Who is bill?

She has a boyfriend. She's off limits. It was inappropriate for you to even tell her how you feel while she has a boyfriend.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 08:22 PM

Justcurious is right, she has a boyfriend.

Stick to being her friend. It'll be hard but if she were to cheat on her boyfriend with you would most likely terminate any future you would have together.

Be her friend.

Sarah
    brittanymommy08 Posts: 183, Reputation: 5

Sep 18, 2009, 11:52 PM

First of all,
    You was wrong for telling
    Her how you feel with her seeing
    Someone, and just give this thought
    If you guys are close friends,
    I would make sure that's what
    You want to do before trying to
    Ruin a friendship with a realationship

just think of all the facts you could lose or gain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How should I tolerate my best friend with another girl who was also my best friend? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi to all here is my story I loved a guy... I proposed him he said you are very good friend really I can't loose u... our relation became very strong we two became my best friend rather he also considers me best friend... a girl who was my best friend always said you two are made for each other......

Girl friend sees me more as a friend then boyfriend.just read it [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone one Well I'm 21 almmost 22 and I had a stupid car accident 4 yrs ago... I was racing some kid in his mustang.. for $$300 my car was hit by a semi truck and then fliped 4 times and went in a ditch don't RACE lost my best friend like that... had broken ribs.. and got a concuison.. broke...

My girl friend [ 1 Answers ]

I have got a girl friend who is the same age as me. But I do not find her the perfect one for me. So I need to cut the relationship b/w us but I do not want this to affect her mental and emotional health, so how should I do that? Please help me! Thanks

Found Out girl friends ex- boy friend came to see her [ 2 Answers ]

Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that Friday she...

Ex Girl Friend using me ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all My ex girl friend 20 years old and me 24 have been apart for about 10 months now. Lately I saw my ex in a party and we starting to chat online and sending sms to each other again. She seems interested again, she will sms with I miss You and all. We almost chat and send sms everyday...

View more questions Search