Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    massio patterson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 04:22 PM
    Dating men with children dealling with ex's
    What advice can you give me about dating a man with 2 children by two other women and they both hate me
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 29, 2006, 06:15 PM
    I say stay away. It all only adds to the drama.

Do you want to live daily with drama?

I sure would not.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Oct 29, 2006, 06:20 PM
    Hey, I'd only do it if you had three of your own, two by one man and the last by your cousin, twice removed, but still your family has disowned you for it because then the drama you are signing up for wouldn't seem like so much. Ya know what I mean?
    seeker2 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Oct 30, 2006, 07:24 PM
    I wouldn't get involved. He sounds like someone who has a problem with commitment as well as being irresponsible.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2006, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by massio patterson
    what advice can you give me about dating a man with 2 children by two other women and they both hate me
    What the reason as to why they hate him?? Do u know? :cool:
    Mitexi Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2006, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by massio patterson
    what advice can you give me about dating a man with 2 children by two other women and they both hate me
    I've been in your situation and it isn't easy. I would look at his past and see what is the true story behind this guy. There is always a story and drama to follow. Just keep your eyes open and please don't be blind to what is going on around you. Just get the story staight.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2006, 04:37 PM
    Well, if they hate you, it's their problem, not yours. They're not your mother, they're your boyfriend's kids' mothers. No doubt they've been bitten by the green-eyed monster. But it's nothing for you to lose any sleep over. Of course, I'd be a little leery about someone who had two children from 2 different relationships but is no longer with either of them. That's something you may want to think about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

Where can I get information on who has custody of ex's daughter? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I are most likely going to court for custody. I want sole custody and he wants joint legal. He is not fit. Anyway, his parents have custody over his 12 yr old. I am trying to find out if they have sole custody. Does anyone know how I can find their case? I looked on the court access...

Dating and Children (about women) [ 5 Answers ]

I've been dating quite a few women lately and my relationships last from 1-20+/- days. All my past GF's say that I'm a great guy but they don't want to date someone who doesn't want children. Personally I really really don't want children (till I'm very old) since I've seen how much of your life...

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

Friends, to long term to ex's [ 10 Answers ]

I love my ex to death, I want him to love me, but were not tougether anymore, I love him with my whole heart, and he's the only boy I've ever wanted to spend my life with, and now he's gone, and I know he's having just a hard time as I am.even when we were dating, he couldn't tell me he loved me....

View more questions Search