Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lannie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 02:16 PM
    How do I remove my personal info from LexusNexus.com?
    My private information is being given out by lexusnexus. I am getting creepy calls from creditors who are looking for my ex whom I have been divorced from for 25 years and have nothing to do with. Creditors are telling me they received my unlisted phone number(addresses too) from lexusnexus. How can I have my personal information removed from LexusNexus?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2009, 02:24 PM

All they do is gather info from various sources. There must be something, somewhere that continues to tie your name to that of your ex-husband. Is the phone is in his name? Is your residence in joint names?

You basically can only advise people when they call that you have been divorced for 25 years, you don't know where he is, please remove the info.

There is no central clearing house that will remove it and even if it is removed if there's some sort of tie he will show up, listed at your property, again.

I know it's frustrating and I run into this all the time when I'm working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I disclose my personal info to debt collector? [ 1 Answers ]

Law office sent me notice of a judgement against me and wants personal info about my assets to establish a payment plan. Should I give them the info or just offer a payment? I'm not sure what the debt is for; most likely a very old credit card debt, companies kept buying the account from each...

Personal medical info on employees [ 1 Answers ]

If a small companies policy is to have every employee inform your safety coordinator and leader of what and all medicines if they have a warning to inform them of what you are taken what the warnings are and what doctor prescribed them... and them keep a log in case of an emergencie situation... Is...

Personal medical info on employees [ 2 Answers ]

If a small companies policy is to have every employee inform your safety coordinator and leader of what and all medicines if they have a warning to inform them of what you are taken what the warnings are and what doctor prescribed them... and them keep a log in case of an emergencie situation... Is...

Don't give him your personal info! [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, so. I understand why tis bad to give out your address, last name, house phone number to some creep you just met online but what's so bad about a Cellphone number? No way you can track me with that. Right ? ::Not that I do go around given some internet creeps my nubmer but it's...

View more questions Search