Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jukels Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 01:47 PM
    Which is beautiful.
    Which planet is the most beautiful among all the planets in the universe.
    jukels Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 01:50 PM

Is it not earth?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2009, 12:05 AM
    Hi, jukels!

What you've posted is a subjective question that would depend on what someone thinks is beautiful. It's a matter of personal choice.

Are you just asking to see what the personal choice of people here is concerning what they think the most beautiful planet in the universe is?

Thanks!
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2009, 03:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jukels View Post
    Which planet is the most beautiful among all the planets in the universe.
    How could we decide? We've only seen (with reasonable resolution) 8 out of the many billions of planets out there.

Out of the 8 we've imaged well, I would say Jupiter, Saturn, and Earth are in the top 3, but I'm not sure of the order.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Sep 21, 2009, 07:39 AM

Defintely earth. Any one of these seals the case:

The Earth from Space Photos

Also, if you haven't seen it, take a look at a photo of earth as viewed from the vantage point of deep space by Voyager 1. Carl Sagan used this as inspiration for his book "Pale Blue Dot."

Pale Blue Dot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2009, 11:30 PM
    jukels,
    Of all of the planets that I am aware of at this time I must say Terra (that's this planet also called earth)
    There are 7 major planets in this solar system with several minor (or dwarf) planets with Pluto as the largest of them.
    So far there are over 300 discovered planet in other solar systems in the Milkyway Galaxy.
    All of them are so far away that so far very little can be known about them other than all of those discovered so far are larger than is this Earth and most are much bigger than our biggest planet, Jupiter.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred (arcura)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I beautiful? What is actually considered beautiful? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, my name's Julia. I know what you might be thinking:"Not another one of those self-conscious girls who wants to be told how pretty they are!"... But I'm not like that. . I just want to know... What is considered beautiful, besides that great personality? Is it really about high cheekbones?...

My beautiful man [ 5 Answers ]

I love a married man who has not lived with his wife for at least 10 years as she left him to live with her lover all that time ago. We have lived together for the last year and a half . He tells me it's just a piece of paper and that they just never got around to divorce. I don't want to marry...

Beautiful? [ 7 Answers ]

So I met this guy over summer while on vacation. I noticed him looking at me a lot . I was in the ocean with my older sister and he swam over to us he talked to us for a little, then asked to meet us that night. We met with his friend. We learned that he was 24 and his friend was 22. We...

View more questions Search