Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Feb 13, 2010, 11:53 AM

Hi!
    I want to try this out the product seem promissing!!
    Is there somebody using it?
    darcskin Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 02:36 PM

I tried both powerwhite and another one from forever young - one smelled horrible and the other smelled like toothpaste. They both didn't work for me.
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Feb 15, 2010, 03:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by darcskin View Post
    i tried both powerwhite and another one from forever young - one smelled horrible and the other smelled like toothpaste. they both didnt work for me.
    Oh no!! I was so excited about this product:mad:
    Do you know another product that contains sepiwhite 5%?except farir and flawless cause this one is really to expensive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cream or Solution that lightens groin area fast? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello guys maybe you know a product that can lighten the groin area very fast? Its summer already and my groin area is unfortunately darker than my body. I'm taking glutathione and it lighten my skin but I want to groin area to be whiter FAST. Help

Will I ever find a decent guy? [ 13 Answers ]

I like this question asking thing. (: Since I live in this crappy neighborhood, all the guys here are just stupid. The high school guys, and the guys my age too. Now, I'm pretty mature for my age, in my opinion, and a lot of other people agree too. People say I should stick to guys my age,...

Getting a decent Job [ 11 Answers ]

My husband was wrongly a accused of a sexual crime and served 3 yrs in prison for it.He was set up by his ex-wife. His cousin was the one who committed the crime and they had his and my husband records combined in one. Because they both had the same name but different middle names that start with...

View more questions Search