Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2009, 08:48 AM

it won't even llet me download any anit virus stuff to get rid of them
    Do you mean that you cannot go to any antivirus sites?

If you cannot get onto any antivirus sites, this would indicate you probably have the conflicker worm

Worm Conflicker Removal: How to Get Rid of the Conficker Virus

How to remove conficker virus.
    Symantec also provides a conficker c remover: W32.Downadup Removal Tool | Symantec

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PC virus? [ 4 Answers ]

My computer has been acting weird lately. 1. every now and then, I hear noises coming from my speakers. It seems to be a commercial of some sort. I'm not sure if someone is hacking into my system or if there is a virus on my computer. I ran SpyBot and MalWarebytes and removed all the listed...

Anti-Virus pop-up Virus [ 3 Answers ]

For the last week, every time I go online I get annoying pop-up ads and warning messages sayying' you're computer may be infected with malware and viruses, click here... " . Also, one of the pop-up ads is a virus scan. When I try to close them, I have to click close about ten times to get rid of...

Do I have a virus [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on my computer it starts making this weird like skipping noise and then the screen that says toshiba comes up and tehn it just starts listing Intel UNDI, PEX-2.1 (build 082) Copyright (c) 1997-2000 Intel Corporation For Realtek RTL8100E/1801E Fast Ethernet Network Adapter v1.02...

Virus, pop ups [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have lot`s of pop up in my PC and I can not get rid of them. I have try already some antivirus and spyware but the pop up are still there. Does somebody knows how to get rid of "trojan.dowloader.hotcom"? Thank you. Stan.

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search