Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mizz_on_her_own Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 04:15 PM
    Sorry.been trying to get my life together.am I doing it right?
    Hey, it's Trish again sorry I haven't been on here in foreve but I've been trying to get my life together and failed miserably so now everyhting has turned ten fold on me I just hope I can straighten things out.

How does one straighten their life up after there was a scene where she was almost arrested and then she almost got pregnant and now her fiancée was taken away . She felt like she was kicked out her own home because she was forced to go out of state because her mom thought that it might get violent and then being hypocritical?

Someone help me please!?
    Ginny Finny Posts: 54, Reputation: 6

Sep 17, 2009, 09:14 PM

Well for starters you need to look to back and work out what got you into that mess in the first place and avoid it. Get a job, settle down in your new area. Perhaps try and find some hobbies or join some sport clubs etc. Make friends at work, or try and get out and make some new ones. If you have other family, talk to them, and perhaps eventually talk to your mum.
    bmc_imr4308 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Sep 19, 2009, 06:01 PM
    Things must be really hard for you right now. It's never easy when your own family tells you to get out of state. Just know that there are people out there that want to help you. But for that to happen you must find them. There's no easy way to try and start a new life but try and do your best. Again try and find a job, meet new people, and find some hobbies that you like.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Sep 19, 2009, 07:33 PM

Hello again. It's not easy to forget about everything that happens. You have to push yourself to learn from your mistakes. You have to set a goal and find a way to accomplish it. Do you know what you want to be when you are older?
    AdviceAngelx Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 08:48 AM

You must have had a hard time.
    What you should do now is try and forget about all of that.
    Put the past to the back of your mind and turn over a new leaf. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone learns from them. Why don't you try making new friends, actual friends who won't get you into trouble. Friends who you'll have fun around. Rememeber, it's YOUR life. You do what you think it's right because no one can change it, only you can. :)
    AdviceAngelx
    Help when you need it the most
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 10:50 AM

Almost arrested, almost pregnant, is a lot better than in prison and pregnant.
    So you move on making better choices
    mizz_on_her_own Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 10:45 AM

Well, I think I misposted some things because I am now back with my mom and I don't have any friends anymore.
    I am very active in ROTC I always have been. I have even talked to my drill intructor about the arrested thing. I just don't know what to do.
    MY mom trusts me again but I don't trust her nor do I think I ever will. I am severely hurt and so confused that I have no idea which way is up or down.
    I have tried to use my normal coping mechanism but I can't seem to because it seems as though I am on writers blokc.
    I am going to be appplying for jobs in November along with taking the written test for my permit.
    Since I have no money to take classes I have to at least be 16 to take written test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

Aim of life [ 25 Answers ]

I want to know what is the possible aim of life of humans on earth.

Value of your LIFE [ 8 Answers ]

what's your value of life? I really would like to know. I'm writing an essay and I love to get real answers. thank you very much

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

My Life Is Over! [ 6 Answers ]

At times I have always felt like killing myself why do I really feel like this now

View more questions Search