Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    405shawna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 12:16 PM
    vivitar3815 no sound when playback
    I don't have any sound when I play the video back on the camera nor on the computer, does this camera not have sound? :( Can someone tell me what the deal is please.
    Cedarln2265 Posts: 193, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 12:44 PM

Uh I hate to tell on myself but I really didn't read the instuctions very well. Go back over yours and see if there's like a button that you are suppose to turn on to get the audio on or some other procedure. Also the cd thingy if it doesn't record the sound when videoing with the camera, it won't play on the comnputer. Found that out too :)
    405shawna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 01:53 PM
    I found out that there's no microphone on this camera! I looked all over the manual and didn't find a microphone in the diagram . I finally found a customer support # and they confirmed my suspicions.. . :( it's just a back-up camera, but still. Thanks anyway for the assistance cedarln2265! :)
    Cedarln2265 Posts: 193, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 04:03 PM

You're welcome, my BGF says IF we'd pay more attention to the instructions when we buy something hi-tech we'd figured it out faster ha! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dvd Recordings & Playback [ 1 Answers ]

A friend made some dvd recordings for me and when I try to play them on my dvd player I get a message on the screen that says playback feature may not be allowed for this dvd. Why can't I play them?

DVD Playback Problems with New HD TV [ 1 Answers ]

I recently treated myself and bought a brand new Westinghouse 42" LCD television. I brought it home, set it up, and the picture is beautiful. However, I am having some problems with playback of certain DVDs. I have always used a Playstation 2 for DVD play because it always seemed to work well....

Avi playback [ 1 Answers ]

I changed my vga card now avi files don't play at once on real player... avi files play after I play an mpeg file... is this a problem with the codecs? Or is it some other problem?

Jerky DVD Playback [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been using Nero Vision Express to burn all my DVD’s. I find that when I play the DVD back it is slightly jerky. The original files that I am burning from are perfectly smooth so why does this happen when I put them on to DVD? Is it something to do with the encoding stage? ...

View more questions Search