Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mb400 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 12:38 PM
    At the same instant start moving towars each other.
    Dan and Matt are 100 hundred yards from each other. At the same instant they start waking towards each other. Dan move at the rate of 8 feet per second while Matt moves at the ratt of 7 feet per second. How long does it take them to reach each other.

Can someone tell me how to do it?:confused:
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Oct 29, 2006, 01:50 PM
    distance = speed x time
    convert the distance into feet, add the two speeds together... should be easy from there.

We are not here to do homework, but everyone misses a lesson, or doesn't get it while in class.
    mb400 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 03:42 PM
    Thanks I was sick the day they went over this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

An instant ftp virus [ 6 Answers ]

Well... whenever I get online, my McAfee catches an ftp virus within 3 - 4 seconds and sometimes it keeps on catching it for a many time. Although this ain't causing any problem but it's quite annoying. Can someone tell me wats going on with my computer. GB

Yahoo Instant Messenger [ 2 Answers ]

After installing found no uninstall feature to remove this from my computer, not found in add/remove programs using control panel either. Is there a program I can download free to remove this or can someone please tell me how to take it off without damaging my registry in any way and to have a...

Instant replies to email. [ 10 Answers ]

Hey hope you can help. I know how to generate instant replies on the new modern versions of Outlook - but I cannot remember for the life of me how you do it on Outlook express. Do I have to create a message rule for this to happen??

AOL Instant Messenger Question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. I have the latest version of AOL IM. Is there a way or option that I can use so that when I sign on people can't tell that I am signed on? Thanks, Paul

View more questions Search