Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kate123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2009, 10:17 PM
    A peep into the structure of main financial results
    The structure of the main financial results gives, in addition to other parameters, the following:
    • The total income
    • The total expenditure and
    • The net profit

In terms of total income the share of the government controlled banks, in the total banking industry in the United States, is to the tune of more than 20 percent. The share of private banks is around 70 percent and the share of foreign banks is just 6.75 percent. The behavior of total expenditure both in value terms and in proportionate share terms is exactly in tune with the behavior of their total income.

The share of regional rural banks in the total industry is just 3.33 percent in terms of total income and is 3.36 percent in terms of total expenditure. Further, a major chunk of profits also goes to the private limited banks. This share is 69.86 percent. The share of American private and foreign banks in the total net profit of the industry is 16.80 percent and 10.36 percent, respectively.

As compared to the share of income and expenditure, the share of foreign banks in the total profit generated in any year is slightly higher. And, that is an indication of their better efficiency. So scale-wise also the major share is formed by the private limited banks. Even though there is a decline in profits due to the general recession, things are likely to change quickly in the near future.

Banks like LoanMax of the rod aycox fame were not at all affected by the developments in the American financial market mainly due to the balance kept between income and expenditure. Rod Aycox never lived beyond his means. This is the main reason behind the phenomenal success of this organization. Even though the LoanMax has given property and housing loans, it was never affected by the economic slowdown because these loans were given only to those that had the ability to repay.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2009, 10:30 PM

So, did you have a question, or are you just advertising for LoanMax?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire results in steps! I am posting results you post yours! [ 34 Answers ]

Hello World! So I got my bio cliare creame, lotion, and oil appx.8 days ago. I have seen some lightening (more skin evening than anything) and now I am starting to itch a little but I see that's just apart of the process because it dries your skin a bit and I know I have to buy a sun screen to put...

Waterline from structure to main line hook-up [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My question is in regard to waterline from existing structure to main line hook-up. We have a triple wide mobile home being installed on our property. It has copperline underneath and can I use copperline to hook it up to the main water line. Or should I use CPVC. When the lines come out...

Kids Film featuring bo peep as a mum and a scary wood [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a few scenes from a film I saw as a young child. So it can't be any older than 1980. I remember Little Bo Peep putting her children to bed in bunks in a fairytale style house. And later a wood with signs warning of danger every so often on the path. It was not an animation it featured...

Kitten peep next to her litter box [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madame, I really need some help before going to spend hundreds of hundreds dollar to have a kitten's trainer come in and train my lovely white kitten. My 4 months old kitten will peep next to her litter box where she poop inside. I mean she will poop inside her litter box however, she...

View more questions Search